Thursday, November 5, 2009

the Idiot and the Odyssey

A couple eves ago I had a good workout at the gym (slowly getting into my normal routine now that I'm back from vacation). When I hit the sauna, the same Greek kid who let me fuck him for a good 20 seconds a few nights earlier was there. But unfortunately, so where two regular trolls; an old, fat, bald white guy and a late 30's Asian-mixed short guy. Now, the latter might not be considered a troll in that he is not necessarily repugnant to everyone. But he IS the kind of guy who goes to the gym for a 10-minute workout (usually on the treadmill) then straight to the sauna for the rest of the night. I'm not exagerating when I say he usually arrives around 5:30pm and is in the sauna and showers until about 8...EVERY FUCKING DAY. He is without a doubt the worst offender there. So, when the Greek kid and eye locked eyes, I knew we'd need to step out to do anything, since the trolls were guarding the bridge. We stepped out and went to the far/secluded part of the showers. And seconds later offensive troll walks out and steps into the next shower stall. At first I didn't care, but then the clueless moron started peeking his ugly head into our stall just as I was trying to fuck the Greek kid again. I stopped what I was doing and just tried to stare the troll down, but he just kept staring at us stroking his tiny dwarf-like penis. After a minute, I just got angry and snarled, "why do you gotta be such a fucking troll, dude?!" He pretended not to hear. "This guy is fucking clueless" I said to the kid, in full ear-shot of the troll, to which the troll responded, "I just want to watch". And just then, the old troll from the sauna stepped out, so I motioned to the kid to follow me in. We were both wearing towels, so when we got into the sauna, I just pulled my cock from the opening of my wrapped towel, and pulled his towel up over his ass to expose his hole (HOT!) Once again, seconds later, in comes the offensive troll comes in too. This time I stepped right up to him and said, "dude, are fucking stupid?!" To which he whined, "whaaaaAAT??" like a spoiled 5-year-old kid. Sickening. Just when I thought that idiot was gonna prevent my cock from going on a Greek Odyssey, the kid turned to me and said, "want to go to a hotel? I can pay for it." Puzzled and intrigued I responded, "not necessary. We can just go back to my place." He consented, and minutes later we both changed up got into our respective cars (he drove a mercedes) and made our way back to my place.

I should have taken some pics, and I'm sorry that I didn't. But next time. Suffice it to say, this kid has an AWESOME ass, and for those cock-lovers among my readers, he had a 7" long uncut cock too. He was a VERY good fuck and this time let me get off before he did (the change of scenery from the sauna agreed with his sexual performance).

OK, next story; over the last weekend a guy started talking to me on manhunt. First of all, I don't like manhunt and am not a paying member, nor am I hardly ever on it (I prefer adam4adam). So, I wasn't able to see the guys pictures, since you have to pay to be able to see larger sizes of them etc. But he seemed like a nice enough guy as we talked back and forth, until suddenly, surprise! I couldn't get any more messages without subscribing. "Fuck that!" thought I, and logged off. A couple days later, I logged back on to see if I could get the messages, and I could (I guess there's a daily limmit) and the guy was like, "hey man, I thought we were hitting it off. Call me sometime." and left his number. I ended up calling him that night, and it turned out he was a doctor, a few years older than me in his early 40's, a former model, a multi-millionare, and when he sent me his normal-sized pics to my email, I found out he looked (and sounded) like a younger version of Tony Robbins (so I'm gonna call him "Rob" for short). In short, he seemed too good to be true, so I wanted to confirm this and arranged for us to meet the next eve in a neutral place between my house and his mansion. We met in a shopping center parking lot (he showed up in a mercedes) and we both got out and greeted each other in the cold. He said we should get in his car and chat for a few minutes, and I obliged. This guy was exactly like his pics; HUGE! He did have a little bit of a pretty boy image going on (tanned skin, highlights in his hair, waxed brows) but he was VERY masculine in voice and demeanor.

After having a very cool and stimulating round of conversation, the talk turned to how hard I was getting him. "Great!" I thought, "This guy is probably hung like a donkey, too!" Then we started talking about sex; I told him I'm very good at it, and he replied that he wasn't. "Huh?" Turns out he had only just started getting with guys since his divorce. He said that as a bottom, he usually lasts 40 seconds before having to cum. I told him we should try it, but not that eve, but tomorrow. He was very disappointed and said he was gonna explode. I told him to wait, and that it would be good for him to jack-off in the morning too so he could last longer when we met at my place for a good round of sex.

I'll save the next part of the story until tomorrow, as this is running long. Suffice it to say, it was very interesting. And unique. At least to me...

2 comments:

  1. Loved your last two posts, man! Loved the Halloween rugby player, but especially the rich Greek guy from the gym -- nice!!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If the Greek kid comes back over (and I'm pretty sure I could get him over here) I'll be sure to take pictures. I was just so caught up in the moment the last time.

    ReplyDelete