Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The generational divide

I came to the conclusion that I'm going to stop seeing Rob. There are two major factors here: 1) he's a busy guy (4 kids, mother, ex-wife, business etc) and I'm not demanding priority position in his life, especially since we've only just started to see each other. But at the same time I don't like being "squeezed in" on a booty-call basis for someone I'm supposedly "dating". 2) he really is bad in bed. Were he an amazing fuck, I'd totally be happy with a weekly/bi-weekly booty-call (that's what booty-calls are for). He called tonite to apologyze for how busy he's been and how he wants to make it up to me soon, but I told him in very vague terms that it's OK and he needs to do what he he needs to do. I think he got the message from the indifferent tone.

For the last couple of days, I'd been boning this 21-year-old "sk8er" kid (that's how his internet profile reads). He's 6' tall, dyed black hair with a "faux-hawk" and nose ring. Despite his best efforts, he really is a physically cute kid. The first time we had sex was pretty cool: I did him from behind to start and he took it like a champ. When I got him on his back, he drew me into his butthole with his legs and begged for me to do it harder. Now, I like this, but the next time he came over he got more and more bossy about it, telling me to do it harder, not to stop, not to pull out, not to move, not to do this or that. It really did get annoying...but not nearly as annoying as his "Tru dat" and "mmm-hmmmmmmmmm" responses for everything I said. Equally annoying was his texting, which he did at any moment of free time. So, this will pretty much be the last time I see him.

Thinking about things; roughly 50% of the guys I hook up with are under 25 these days. Not because I want to, but those are just the guys that seem to be attracted to me. And while Rob presented the first supposed option for dating that I've entertained in a long time, as mentioned, that is not gonna happen. But it has forced me to compile a mental list (now not so mental, since it's being typed on the internet) of qualifications that I would like in a potential dating situation:
- 31 to 39 y/o
- former jock or nerd (NOT a fem, queen, circuit boy etc)
- picks up the check at least 25% of the time
- speaks English very well (first language a plus)
- speaks a second language well
- likes travel, the outdoors and roadtrips (extra points for singing 80's/90's tunes)
- values loyalty, personal honor, and confidence
- doesn't do drugs (drinks alcohol once a week MAX)
- keeps himself physically fit, either at the gym or thru sports
- last but not least; likes to get fucked and can take it at least twice a day

The last part is the most important, in that if all the other qualifications are met, then hey, I might as well have a very good friend. The sex part is what makes dating material. And since I've been around the block, I also know this is a tall order that is next to impossible to fill...but not necessarily impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment