Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Word of Mouth

Tonite was definitely one for the books, and there's a moral to this story too. I'd been talking to a 21-year-old kid online for awhile and he'd been telling me how much he wanted to hook up, but he didn't have a car or a place. So, that really made things difficult. But yesterday, he and I had this conversation:
Kid21: Hey, I didn't know you knew "Ozzie"
Me: Ozzie? yeah. For about 3 years now.
Kid21: kewl. He's a frnd of mine. Known him for a few months now.
Me: cool. yeah, nice guy.
Kid21: He told me U R a great fuck : P
Me: He's correct.

Long story short, the Kid wanted to do a 3-way with Ozzie and me, which was convenient since Ozzie lived near him and could pick him up and bring him here. GREAT! So, tonite they came over; they each had a Mohawk and were stepping on cigarettes as I answered the door. I led them back to the "play-room" and we started talking about what was going to happen. I asked the Kid if he was into being a bottom, like Ozzie. He said he didn't have much experience with it, but was interested in trying. At that point, I knew I was going to have a GREAT time with twice the hole. I took off my sweats, and the Kid started sucking my cock. Then I got Ozzie to join in (hey, there was enough cock for both of them). After they both got my dick sloppy wet, I took their clothes off and posed them on the bed, butts up. Then I went back and forth between their holes, getting them both wet and hot.


Just the sight of their asses in the air was getting to be too much for me. My cock was at a full erection and I didn't know where to start. I thought since Ozzie was an "expert" bottom I'd start off inside him so the Kid could see what would be coming. I slid inside Ozzie's hole and gave him some slow, long strokes. He was clenching his hole around my dick and started rocking his butt to meet my strokes. We all knew he was enjoying it, and the kid's eyes were wide open watching us. "that's HOT!" was all he could say. "Yeah, it is." I responded, then slid outside of Ozzie's butt and stepped over to the kid, still bent over. "Now it's your turn" I said as I popped my cock into the kids hole. He was definitely tighter and more nervous. He was shaking a lot and I even thought he might have been tweaking, but it turns out he was really just a novice. After I got a good rythm going, the kid was really enjoying it. Then I started slipping in and out between Ozzie's and the Kid's hole; it was GREAT to feel the difference between them.

I ended up finishing up the first round inside the kid. Then I coaxed him into getting his 6" dick inside Ozzie. I told him how to fuck Ozzie; first on top of him while Ozzie was on his stomache, then from behind. The kid was going to town on Ozzie's ass, and I was feeling like my dick needed more attention, so I slid it back inside the kid. Now the kid was in heaven; pumping his dick and backing his ass into me-- getting it at both ends. It was hard to know what he enjoyed more; my cock in him or Ozzie's hole surrounding his dick (but..heh heh, I had my suspicions : )

Since I had already used the kid's hole to get my dick off the first time, I didn't want to make Ozzie jealous, so when the Kid looked like he was out of breath from pumping Ozzie from behind, I casually let him know I wanted a turn and slid my dick out of the kid. He obeyed and I flipped Ozzie on his back and did him missionary. It took me about 2 minutes of fucking to shoot my second load. NICE! Just as I was cumming, the kid started spurting all over Ozzie's face...good for him.

So, the moral of the story is treat your bottoms well. Because they do and will talk to each other. My rep is pretty high, which got me to bone two HOT guys tonite at the same time. Life is very good.

4 comments:

  1. Sauve,

    you're a master!
    You could have taught Cassanova a thing or two!
    I love the way you can just keep going after you pump your load inside a guy, and going, and going!

    Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by coincidence, the "verification word" to post the comments to your blog was "teard",

    as in,"that Sauve just teard my ass up!", or "that was so hot with Suave, afterwards, my eyes gone done and teard up"

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the worst part of all? No vid!!

    ReplyDelete