Thursday, November 12, 2009

FROM MD to DDS

Rob came over the other night for our appointed booty-call. When he called to tellme he was on his way I told him I was still feeling a bit fluish. But he persisted, saying things like, "hey, if you're not into it..." and "come on, that doesn't sound like the stud I know." So, I said if he didn't mind getting exposed to what could be anything from swine-flu to dissentary then he could just come on over. And he did. This time he was pretty agressive; when he got in and we ended up in the bedroom and started cuddling, he immediately went for my "G-spots": my chest and dick. I really wasn't into it (it was late, I had low energy and the flu) but I was a trooper. I suited up, got on top of him missionary, and commenced to fucking the muscle-stud's ass. He was going crazy, jacking himself wildly. I just wanted to finish, but I knew I wouldn't be able to cum. So, I did what I RARELY do: I faked it, pumping wildly and telling him I was going to blow, then faked a nice orgasm. He was begging me to "stay inside" as he jacked off (no problem, my dick was hard as a rock still) and he finally blew his jizz all over his chest. I like being with Rob; he's so masculine, and his muscular arms make me so comfortable. But sex is very much not his strong suit. Also, I found out that he is actually a DENTIST. I've been told that is technically still a "doctor", but still.

This morning, I felt like I was definitely "on the mend", and had a fierce case of morning wood. It's so strange that while in physically ill health I can still get my rocks off 3 times a day, yes when in psychologically ill health (remember my "funk") there were times I couldn't even "raise a smile" (RIP Jack Tripper) let alone a stiffy. Luckily, I met a 23-year-old guy online today who was half Hawaiian half white and looked like the Hawaiian twat who got kicked out of O-Town in the series "Making the Band". I didn't take these pics, but they are from his profile (and they don't do him justice at all).


When he got to my place, he was pretty nervous, but I did manage to get him back to my den of inequity. He took off his sweater and I got behind him and undid his belt and pants and he nearly freaked; spinning towards me and said, "Wow. You just want to get right to it." I could see the apprehension in his eyes and could almost see the next words from his mouth would be "I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work." So, to pre-empt this, I flipped out my semi-erect dick from my sweats and said, "You like to suck?" Bingo. He fell to his knees and started sloshing my cock around his mouth and sucked me for a good 5 minutes until I figured he was relaxed enough. Then I pulled him up, took off his pants, bent him over the bed, spread his cheeks and ate out his BEAUTIFUL hole. I told him to flex it tight, then relax it open, and repeat a few times so he got used to using his sphyncter muscles. Then, I suited up, slipped my cock inside him and he took the whole thing in with one smooth stroke. At that point, after I flexed my cock inside him to see how much he could take, I figured he was ready for it, so I began to give him a good fucking. I grabbed his hipps and just fucked his ass like a rag doll. He was moaning like crazy. Then I got on top of him missionary and just went to town; no kissing, no touching, just me using his hole. After about a good 10 minutes I bent in towards him and whispered, "you like getting your hole fucked?" He responded, "yeah. it feels good." I quickened my pace and said, "I'm gonna keep fucking you for a little longer. You're gonna feel my dick get bigger as I'm pumping." He started moaning more. "Now I'm gonna cum in your butt" I said as I pounded his ass hard to bust a HUGE nut. When I was done, I looked down and saw the pool of cum on his abs. Bulls eye! Go SUAVE! It's yo' BERF-DAY!

As if my body was reminding me that I was getting back to normal, right as the kid was leaving my house I was getting even hornier than when he got here. I went back online and was doing some major trolling for skank. And gratefully Steel was online and said he'd come over. Usually I fuck him twice. And while he lets me (he only cums once/the second time) I get the feeling he doesn't appreciate it that much. So, this time I just got one round from his ass and thought I should be grateful and not greedy. Back to Rob, I really don't think we'd ever be in a place where I could get seconds from his ass either. He makes such a big deal about having sex and how much effort it is for him to get fucked. I guess it's like a catch-22; you either get a guy who isn't that good at sex or you get a guy who always wants sex and ends up cheating on you any chance he gets. Any middle-ground here?

No comments:

Post a Comment