Sunday, November 15, 2009

A.B.C.D.

Abbreviation for "A Big Cock Debate". When I was just a newly post-pubescent teen I remember hearing over and over how 15cm (6") was the length of the "average" penis. I don't exactlyknow where this came from; possibly some 1960's Kensey survey or whatever. But it was fairly ingrained. Then when I moved to the US, I remember having discussions later that the "average penis" was in fact 5" in length. I wasn't going to argue, but it did puzzle me. Then one day as I was showering after wrestling practice, I guess for the obvious reason of naked guys of all sizes and nationalities showering around me, the thought occured to me that maybe 6" WAS actually the "average penis" size, and that since the US was all about marketing, they deliberately moved the number from 6 to 5 so more men could feel superior for being "above average". At the same time, noticing how many Asians were in my class, I thought that maybe at one point, the "average penis" USED TO BE 6", but with the influx of Asians the average was brought down to 5". Then a final observation came to me that all of us guys in the locker room with big dicks seemed to take the longest to shower and get dressed...but I digress.

So, if I'm to believe these "new" figures that 5" is the average penis size, then MY schlong at 8" (I'm being conservative, remember) is bigger than 98% of male humanity. Sven, who is at 9 1/2" is bigger than 99.2% of male humanity. This sparked a debate between us: we both agreed that generally speaking really good guys (very buffed muscle studs) are generally bad in bed. Then he added, "guys with big dicks, too!" This caught me off guard, and I questioned, "really? Why do you say that?" He said, "because they rely so much on their dicks when they have sex. They think that's what impresses the other person." I do remember this weird big-dicked guy I fucked (once in a bathroom when I was in University, then years later when I met him online). He was probably 11" cut, a thin guy in his late-20's/early 30's at the time. For some reason, the second time I fucked him at my place, he got really offended from some of the artwork I have in my house and decided he'd never speak to me again. Whatever. I did see him years later still at a Halloween party; he came as Tarzan in a loincloth which was just short of covering his dick, which hung below it. At any given mention of this he would whip it out and show anyone who asked and just talk about how big he was. He even showed people how he could suck himself (some people were enjoying the show, but others found his behavior extremely unnerving).

OK, MY personal experience is the opposite from Sven's assesment, in that at 8", I have to be EXTRA careful and cautious when I fuck (at least when I start out) to make sure the other person can handle it. And granted, when I'm not really into the other guy much, I do just want to get my dick off. But if I'm really into the other guy, they get the full treatment and will definitely enjoy it. So, maybe Sven is right: maybe some guys I've fucked think I'm bad in bed because I rely too much on my dick. But for me, if they think that I don't care, because it means I wasn't that into them to begin with.

Nowhere is this more evident than when I am fucking Rob; I can't really do anything but straight "in-n-out" or he gets nervous something is going to hurt (he's been consistently hard everytime we fuck tho, so I believe he is enjoying it). I spoke on the phone with him yesterday and he mentioned this December he is going to one of his favorite places:

Yes: Brazil. We had a discussion here and I told him it is far from my favorite place; not even my favorite place in South America (that goes to Argentina, then Venezuela being a close second). And I know he also has some romanticized image of Brazilian guys being "so hot!" So, I know he will probably find some shenanigans while he is down there. Not like we're even remotely monogamous at the moment anyway. Just food for thought I guess.

3 comments:

  1. I think there is a real mixture out there when this subject cums up. I've met guys with big dicks that think it is all about their size and it will rock someones world and then there are the ones who want to make it great. Same with average sized cocks. I'm about 7.5 and I know that I need to be careful getting started with some people and can work it from there. I was told once that the guy thought my dick was much bigger once I got going with him based on how I used it.

    There is no one answer it really cums down to the person and what they know what to do with it. Also find that the same things apply to the amazingly beautiful men. some of them depend so much on their looks that the sex is amazingly bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh heh. I like that-- "amazingly bad."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I'm enjoying your blog. :) My experiences have given me the impression that big CAN be better, but usually isn't. A big cock is nice, maybe amazing ;), but when the guy is too hung up (heh) on his size, he tends to forget that he has to work with it. Now I don't believe in the "small is better if they know what they're doing" kind of mentality either, but between 6.5-9" is my preference, if they're good. I can live with that and generally enjoy it -- even if it means I have to teach them a bit of what is good. Although a good 10" is a LOT of fun when they actually have a clue.

    ReplyDelete