Monday, November 9, 2009

Fleeing the flu

I guess between 4 plane rides, a week in Mexico, a rampant flu virus in my area at home and the amount of ass my tongue has touched there would be no possibility of me escaping this flu season. The weird thing is I'd felt it coming on mildly for days and just thought, "eh, whaddyagonnado? But I can deal." I was functioning normally; gym, sex, gym-sex and social calls without much difference from my normal activities. The yesterday, Sven had invited me to a Sunday afternoon gathering of gay guys on the East Bay that I told him I'd meet him at. The event itself was OK; there were about 3 really hot guys, 2 other mildly good-looking ones and the rest were random guys (mostly over 50) that I wouldn't look twice at. Not being shallow here, but being with Rob has kinda jaded me at least for the moment. Anyway, around 4pm it pretty much hit me like a ton of bricks, and I just felt like I couldn't even keep my head up. I did go to Sven's afterwards, thinking I might just need a cozy, warm environment. But it really didn't help, so I left shortly afterwards to make it an early night (I ended up sleeping 12 hours).

The next day wasn't much better, but luckily I did get to relax and just keep it very low key. The highlight was my call from Rob in the eve;

Rob: how's it going stud?
Me: wassup, Doc?
Rob: You said before to give you some advance notice, so are we still on for tomorrow eve?
Me: yeah. what time?
Rob: I should be out of here by 10:30 or so. So, 11:30?
Me: that should be OK. I have 2 interviews the next day, so just as long as we don't make it too late it sounds like a plan.
Rob: (laughs) you're the one who takes so long to cum, remember?
Me: Ohhhhhh, gotcha. You just want to stop by for a booty-call on your way home. I get it.
Rob: (hesitant) Oh, um...not really. I was -
Me: Dude, it's cool. I'm joking.
Rob: Uh...but we are going to have sex, right?
Me: if you're lucky.
Rob: (laughs) Me? You mean if YOU'RE lucky. Little punk.
Me: this time if you want I'll just try and cum as quick as possible, OK? It's something I never do, so it'll be a change for me.
Rob: yeah. we already had this talk, but I like variety.
Me: yup. And any incentive you can give me this time would make me cum a lot faster.
Rob: what kind of incentive?
Me: like, say something like, "yeah, dude. Just use my hole. Fuck me!"
Rob: hey, I don't like the sound of that. I'm not a bottom. I don't like the thought of my ass being used or anything. I'm usually the one fucking, remember?
Me: Duuuude! It's not about top or bottom. You gotta get that out of your mind. Think of it like you're my coach trying to get me to cross a finish line. Just give me encouragement.
Rob: (pause) I think I can definitely manage "fuck me". You just got me hard, and I'm driving.
Me: Yeah, well, you're just a horn-dog.
Rob: OK. well, let's plan on it for tomorrow. Don't cum tonite so you'll do it fast tomorrow. Then next time we can hang out for awhile. Watch a movie at my place or something.
Me: yup. you got it.
Rob: you're so cool. It's good talking to you again.

Which leads me to my last point: I think I'm kinda crushing on this guy. Everytime we talk, he lavishes me with compliments and makes me really feel good. Meanwhile, a) I don't take compliments very well b) I don't give them as much as I should and c) I'm thinking the evil eye is watching me now and always. My fear is that if I start complimenting Rob on things he'll lose interest. Plus, I'm sure he gets complimented 100 times a day, and I don't want to just say something totally obvious like "nice pecs" and sound stupid. Anyway, maybe I'm rambling now, but I DID just finish saying I have the flu, so blame it on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment