Friday, November 6, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Continuing on from my last post, Rob (the Doctor) and I made a "part 2" of our date for the next eve when he was to stop by my place on his way home from UCSF. He called me around 10:00pm saying he'd be on schedule at my place in 1/2 hour, which gave me time to clean up a little (didn't want him to think I was a slob). When he showed up at the door, he was noticeably less confident and almost tense. I mentioned this to him and told him he could just relax around me and that this wasn't an interview. He joked that being in his mercedes while we talked had given him confidence and now that we were on my home turf he was nervous. I gave him a quick tour of my place ending up on my balcony overlooking the water where we stopped to chat for a few. When I felt he was relaxed enough, I led him into my "fun times" room where we began to kiss. Normally, I don't like to kiss other guys and I've mentioned this several times before. When I do kiss, I prefer the top lip (surprise) and am usually the more active kisser. But with Rob, this wasn't working as he had a very bushy goatee and HUGE lips which I just couldn't get around. After about 5 minutes of fumbling through this (at the same time removing our clothes down to our underwear) I thought all was lost and that I'd just forego kissing and take it to the next level. Then I pulled down his underwear and mine so he could get a good look at my schlong. His cock was nice, not big, but nice and well proportioned. He REALLy liked mine and started tugging it and then knelt to start sucking me. I remembered his warning about being a quick ejaculator, so I was casually (but vigilantly) monitoring his hands to make sure he didn't jack himself off too much.




Even though he probably could have spent 1/2 hour on my cock, I finally pulled him up and bent him over my bed, spread his cheeks and started teasing his ass with my tongue. His BEAUTIFUL pink hole was staring right at me, but since he'd never been with me before I had fun with him; licking his ass cheeks, then all around his hole- getting as close as possible but never touching it. I wanted him to think I wasn't into it, but when the moment was right, a jammed my tongue straight in his hole and he tensed up and moaned. His hole was tight enough to crush walnuts, but I was unrelenting, pushing my tongue further and further in. I even had to tell him to relax a couple times, and finally got my tongue to losen him up.




OK, now onto the fucking: I started on him missionary and was very gentle. Surprisingly he took my whole cock in the first attempt, but was so tight that I really couldn't do much but straight in and out (once again reasuring him it was gonna be OK and telling him to relax etc). I felt underneath to rub his balls and stroke him a couple times, more to see if his dick was hard than anything else (and yes, it sure was). So, I started pumping harder and he loosened up even more. When I finally got him missionary (we both agreed this was our shared favorite position) we were getting into a serious rhythm. I gave kissing him one more try, and wow! This time his mouth totally enveloped mine, so it was like I was kissing the inside of his lips, if this makes sense. It was HOT. I couldn't get enough!!! I enjoyed his kisses in this new "position" for my lips even more than the sex itself. After a few minutes, I felt I should probably wrap up so as to not risk him cumming before me so I started pumping and finally came. I looked down at his dick to see it was still hard (DAMN! Was hoping I'd hit a bull's eye). I told him I wanted to see him cum now, and he started jacking wildly while I kept pumping my cock inside him. He finally came very loudly and emotionally and then thanked me. I asked what for and he responded, "for staying hard after you came to fuck me some more". I told him that's what good tops do. All in all, he was a very hot guy. But physically he is too muscular for me; I like his big arms wrapped around me, but don't like his ass being so tight and legs that don't open up wide enough. I'd give him a B, and wouldn't mind a repeat to see where it goes.

The next day, I got to fuck Steel (TWICE!!) during the day. Then in the eve a guy I'd done before came back over; he looks like Vigo Mortensen with a shaved head so I'll call him "Vigo"). Vigo has one of the best asses out of all my bottoms (yes, I finally got some pics to show you and here they are)
. This all got me thinking; Vigo has the best ass and is hands down the best fuck; Steel is the best looking (muscular, but compact- 5'5"); and Rob has the best personality and potential. Damn, I wish they'd consent to joining my harem.

No comments:

Post a Comment