Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back from PV

Back from Mexico, and I can say wholeheartedly that it was a freakin' BLAST. My first day heading down to Mexico City started off with a tedious plane-ride surrounded by loud, tasteless trailer trash (I'm talking major obese, tattoo-wearing, biker driving, rat shooting whiskey tango). When I finally arrived, I got to spend some time with old friends I hadn't seen in 5 years. I was really blown away in that Mexico City used to be such an incredibly sexually charged city; you'd see couples kissing, hanging-off each other everywhere. But I guess the whole H1N1 thing really took its toll. There were a few metro stations which had entire platforms full of gay guys cruising. But I only saw a few guys here and there. I did manage to get laid by a guy I had met on the internet by "booking ahead". Nothing too memorable there tho.

While the plane ride from Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta was only 1 hour, I was saddened to see the same trailer trash I had arrived with was going to Puerto Vallarta. But luckily, they would be nowhere in site where I was going. I was picked up at the airport by Ricky and glad to see the boy was doing VERY WELL and almost hadn't aged a bit in 10 years. I stayed in his resort and can't recommend that enough (it's Casa Cupula if anyone wants to know). The hotel was full of gay guys ranging from buffed frat boys to old NYC queens, but they were all rested and happy to be there. My impressions of Puerto Vallarta are this; I never knew there was such a gay corner of Mexico. I'm talking rainbow flags, guys kissing on the beach etc. It was a real shock to me. The down side is there is a prevalent mercenary atmosphere and relationship going on between Americans and Mexicans there. For instance, Ricky constantly had a throng of young Mexican boys around him vying for his attention. In fact, there was a pretty marked caste system going on there; Americans who lived there were at the top (they could offer housing, employment et), Americans who were visiting were next on the rung (they could offer a night out, money, a job abroad), Mexicans who had a job were the next to last (they could offer an introduction to their employer) and the bottom were Mexicans who had no job. Unfortunately, the Americans relished in/perpetuated this system since it's not based on how hot you are but the potential you have to offer which creates a very shallow and superficial environment overall. I got laid once the entire trip at the Golds gym (yup, just as gay there as it is here). But to be perfectly honest I really didn't miss not having sex since I was on sensory overload with good food, good company (Rickie and some other choice contacts), good surroundings and non-stop social activity (dinner parties, bars, gym, beach and occasional volunteer work). All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend Puerto Vallarta, possibly the gayest place south of the US. And Casa Cupula for anyone who wants to experience luxury at Ramada Inn prices.

When I got back to the US, I pretty much made up for all the lack of sex; Steel came over and I got to fuck him like an animal. Then I went to a "night-before-halloween" party dressed as a soccer player and met a guy dressed as a rugby player. He was white, smooth, early 30's, tall and had a high-and-tight haircut. We'd been talking for about 20 minutes when I suddenly popped a very noticeable boner through my shorts. The guy noticed and smiled and said, "I guess you're not wearing a jock-strap." I was feeling just too randy to care so I stepped closer to him and put my hands on his ass and replied, "Nope, I guess you're not either." I looked around and saw none of the other guests were watching us, so I pulled him into the host's bedroom. Within 5 minutes I was inside him and fucking his white bubble-butt doggie-style over the bed. He took it like a champ and let me do whatever I wanted. I finally flipped him missionary style and fucked him until I came. I think he was too drunk to cum, but he definitely enjoyed it.

Then today I met Sven at the gym as he was on his way to a Halloween Haunted House he helps out at. He worked out, but I was just moral support more than anything as I just didn't have the energy. After he left, I hit the shower and although there was one troll in the vicinity, I ended up fucking a 20-something slender Greek guy with a long uncut dick in the sauna. Unfortunately in typical Greek fashion, he was too eager to get his butt fucked and ended up cumming within about a minute, leaving me with a blue balls (it takes me at LEAST 3 minutes to get from soft to spurt). But undaunted, I remembered Hill was coming over as he was on his way to SFO flying out to Bangkok. I waited patiently until I thought he'd be a no-show, which is totally unlike him. But he finally called and said he's running late but wanted to stop by anyway to say good-by. When he got here, I opened the door, and he came in. I just closed it behind him and started undoing his pants, which made him laugh, "what are you doing? We don't have time." I said, "yeah, we do. Just take it like a good boy and you'll have something to remember on the plane." I turned him around, flipped my dick out of my underwear, suited-up and spit on my dick, then eased the long-ranger in his butt-hole as he arched his back to spread open his pucker. It took about a minute to get my whole schlong into his butt, but once we got it in, he let me pump him NICE and HARD against my front door. We both came within 5 minutes (which left me to wipe up the door after he left).

Ahhhhhhhh, there's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment