Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wearing Two Condoms

Back in my University years, I was on a visit to my cousin at UAM in Mexico City. After sitting in on 2 of his classes I wanted to get out and do some running, then went to the showers. While there, I was picked up on by an "older" guy (he was in his late 20's; definitely not a student) in the showers. I remember it was over a year since I had had sex with a guy (my ex, who I had broken up with and sworn off sex with guys shortly after). But this was one of those moments I just really felt too randy to let go, so after he started stroking I got hard immediately. He signaled for me to follow him to some other showers around the corner which were not in use (the lights were off). When I went in, he immediately started sucking me then opened a toilet-kit he was carrying and pulled out two condoms. He put the first one on and I was like "YES! I'm going to Disneyland!!" since not only was I going to have sex...but BUTT SEX- and I was really looking forward to it. Then he opened up the second condom and put it on me. I was like, "Huh???" I was sincerely dumfounded. Then he just turned around and put my cock inside him. "Um...whatever." I thought and just started fucking him. It wasn't like I couldn't feel anything, but it was almost like dry-humping someone through your jeans. Just didn't do it for me. So, I pulled out and started to pull off the second condom and the guy went spastic, grabbing my hand from my dick and said, "No, no, no! Keep it on! I'll make it tight for you!" I shrugged and tried it one more time; same effect. It wasn't a matter of him not being tight, it was just a matter of sensation. So, for a second time, I pulled out and tried to take the second condom off and he did the same thing; grabbing me to stop. Now I said very annoyed and seriously, "Hey, this is MY dick. If you want it inside you we're gonna do it with just ONE condom." He just shrugged and said, "OK, if that's how you want it." and bent over to let me finish up.

Why am I telling this story? Because last week seriously felt like I was wearing a double body condom 24/7. Food didn't taste like much, I didn't have energy for any good workouts, sex was just not that fulfilling and the overall sensation of life was just dulled. By Friday, I was hoping the feeling was residing, but no such luck. I went to the gym and just couldn't get enough energy to get in a good workout. But what made up for it was I walked into the steam room and saw a NICE looking late-30's read-head (he shaved his head, but his body-hair was red) who was in dire need of sex. There were 2 trolls there, but his darting glances trying to make eye-contact told the story. I felt him looking at me and motioned him to follow me from the steam room to the showers. I wanted him to come to a corner stall which was open, but out of eye-view from any in-coming people. He shook his head and led me to the stall right across from it: it had a curtain, but was still visible through the glass, although heavily obscured from a distance. I was weary, but the long ranger was doing all the thinking, so I followed him in. Just then, one of the old trolls walked into the adjacent stall, obviously to watch through the glass. Normally, this would really piss me off, but in this instance, he provided an extra layer of flabby cover to shield my boning from view of anyone else who might be in the vicinity. So, I just put him out of my mind, bent the nice, white dude with the glistening pink-hole over and fucked him. My energy level was not the highest, coupled with the fact that I was a bit nervous. But managed to pound his ass until I came (so did he). This should have been an EXCELLENT fuck, but as I was still walking around with my double-full-body-condom it was just OK.

Later that night, I got home and was messaged by a 20-something blond visiting flight attendant who wanted an anonymous fuck at his hotel. While anonymous fucks can be hot, it also means there is something wrong with the guy who wants them. The fact that this guy had 4 different ass pictures on his profile who were obviously of 4 different guys (1.I'm an ass-man and 2. I'm not fucking BLIND)




should have told me something. But I did like his face and body pic, so I decided to go for it. Here's the thing, normally I'd be driving over there with a hard-on, but since I'm still in my state, I knew I'd be able to perform once I got there, but my dick wasn't reacting to the thought of it. Anyway, when I got to the hotel, the door was open and the room was dark so I walked in. But being the "been-around-the-block" kinda guy I am, I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the light so I'd at least get a look at the guy who was soon to have my cock inside him. Just as I thought, bent over the bed, ass up, was the guy from the pic below, only he was about 20 lbs heavier than in the body pic he sent. And NONE of the ass pics above belonged to him (the closest would be the first, but since this guy was barely 3" when fully erect, that even rules that one out). Now, here's the thing: I totally wouldn't have cared, cuz all I need is a nice round ass, and blond guys with white asses are a definite plus. But this guy obviously had severe body issues since he had lost his figure/unable to deal with the reality of his current physique and was ashamed of anyone seeing him, hence the "anonymous". BTW, since he sent out fake pics with the intent to deceive, here is his real pic as a public service msg. So, "caveat fornicator." Long story short, I gave him what he needed doggie-style, on his stomach, and finally on his back/missionary (although he protested, most likely so he didn't have to show his belly).


Last story is that it was my friend Chef's birthday the next eve. His best friend since highschool is this hairy ogre of a guy, who to me has the personality of amonia-flavored mouthwash. But one thing I have to hand him is he is 100% straight and Chef is openly gay, but he has remained his best friend. The ogre opened up his house to have the party; 8 gay guys and 5 straight people (including 2 women). The straight people left around midnight, at which point the ogre said, "OK, I'm not gonna spend the rest of the night in surrounded by gay guys. Let's go hit the bars." So, Chef, his boyfriend and the rest of the crew (minus yours truly) spent the rest of the night (straight) bar-hopping. I'm telling this story I guess to essentially "date myself" among my readers. I was definitely raised in a different generation, and am not "out". So, to this day I heavily segregate my gay and straight friends. There have only been a very few cases where I've invited some select gay friends to interact with my straight ones, and only when I'm 100% sure they won't flame out or be detectable in any way. That's just me. But more and more these days I'm finding that among people born after 1980, this is just a total non-issue. I guess I'm still just old school.

One final (yes, I know) update: Will has turned out to be a total flake. Yup, small wonder: what part of "pot-head" did I NOT understand? Anyway, I'm really hoping this full-body condom will dissolve by itself soon. Mexico will not be fun if I have to wear it while I'm there.

3 comments:

  1. 2 condoms? why bother...only increases the risk of them breaking...duh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused, Suave; the real pictures of the guy in question do not depict someone who is at all over weight. Neither does he look like he should have body issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like I said in the post, he was about 20 lbs heavier than in that pic. Probably a size 38 - 40 waist in person, if you can visualize that. And once again, for me it was a non-issue because I'm into all different body types. So, there was no need for the deception.

    ReplyDelete