Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Viva La Funk

There are several things going on in my mind these days; namely upcoming events that I'm really looking forward to: Chef having a birthday party this weekend, Kev-bo coming out to visit later that week, My trip to Mexico to see Ricky, and finally, I haven't decided 100% on this, but I may head to LA to try and do an intervention with my Ex (not my idea). Because of the anticipation it's been getting harder and harder to get to sleep even after I'm long under the covers. When I do wake up in the morning, it feels like I'm in a deep funk, and during the daytime these past few days I've really not had much energy, and maybe this also has been adding to my fierce bouts of self-examination and introspection.

I got a few messages from the 19-year-old guy I de-virginized the other day. And of course I was nice, but non-commital as I really don't want to see him again. I'll just manage that to make sure he gets the point but feels good about himself. Will has also been messaging me a lot as he's on his tour of the US and doesn't get back until Weds. I'm REALLY looking forward to that. Aside from him being a sporadic pot-head, I think I could handle taking him on as a steady fuck-bud. We'll see.

I met another flight attendent online, but this guy lives on the East Coast. He's half-Spanish half-Puerto Rican (don't get me started on how many Latin American guys say they're "half Spanish"), mid 30's, and this guy has a freakin' PYTHON hanging between his legs if the pictures are accurate (he's a bottom, so I'm assuming they are). We've been talking on the phone for a couple weeks now, and although I don't like long internet or phone conversations, he's been an interesting guy to talk to if nothing else. We've left it that after I get back from Mexico he'll either fly out here or fly me out to wherever he happens to be to meet in person (hey, it's free for them, so no harm no foul if it doesn't work out).

Finally, I had an extremely irritating fuck today with this guy: . It started around 11am when he messaged me and finally, we settled on him coming over. I asked him specifically how long it would be and he said 1/2 hour. OK. An hour goes by and he's a no-show. I didn't care enough to ask for his number so I just blew it off and at 1:00pm decided to grab some lunch. Right as I'm ordering at the restaurant, I get the call from him saying he's on his way. I said, "Uh...way to what? I'm at lunch right now." He sputtered and feigned an apology saying he got tied up and asked if it was still OK. I said, we could try after I'm done eating and we decided on 2:30pm...which came and went. This time I had his number on my phone, but once again, I just really didn't care enough to pursue this. And the day went by: I went to the gym, did some errands, got home, watched "Another Gay Movie" (lame humor, but kinda hot at the same time). And of course at 10:00 I get another call from him asking if he can come over now. At this point, I was very specific and asked, "what time will you be here exactly. I don't want to wait up all night." "I can be there in 20 minutes" he responded, so I acquiesced and let him come over. Of course, he arrived at 11:30.

When he got here, he was a few years older than the pics he has online, but I just wanted to fuck at this point. But I also metered my anger level to make sure I wasn't too much of a dick. That didn't last long. When I got his clothes off and bent him over, I tried to get his ass (the one asset he had going for him) wet with my tongue, but he was just squirming around and moaning everywhere. I tried physically restraining him with my hands on his hips and tell him to hold-still, but even then he'd just writhe on the bed. I was like "fuck this!" and just grabbed the profo from the dresser, suited up the Long Ranger, put some spit on it and shoved it up his hole. He squeeled and moaned, bucking and squirming, but now I not only had my hands grabbing his hips, but my dick burried in his ass to keep him steady; it worked. He was small enough that I could lift him up and just impale him on my dick from behind, which I did over and over. He was enjoying it, but getting more and more girly and effeminate, asking, "do you have any lube we can use?" I said, "Yup. but you're not getting any" and proceded to pound him hard. Then I flipped him on his back and of course his little pecker was rock hard, and I began to shove my cock in him missionary until I shot my load. I let him know I came and even though he had irritated me, he did open his legs nice and wide so I could get a good orgasm out, so I felt like being a gentleman. "Do you want to come?" He nodded and started jacking off whining for me to fuck him harder.

Normally, this would be a turn-on, but his voice was just getting so sickeningly effeminate that I was losing my erection after about 5 minutes of that. Then he asked, "Can we do it doggie?" "Fine" I said emotionlessly and callously yanked my dick out of him and flipped him on his knees. I handed him some lube thinking it would help him cum faster, and he poured it onto his dick and hand. I roughly jammed my semi-hard dick back inside him and started fucking again. His moans and squeels were getting so obnoxious, so I asked, "are you close?" he nodded and said, "Uh-huh. Keep going" so I did, for yet another 5 minutes, then asked him again, "Dude, ARE YOU CLOSE?" He nodded and said, "yeah. Fuck me harder." OK, now I realized what was going on, he had NO INTENTION of cumming. He was just a little cock-whore bottom who just likes to get fucked for as long as he can take it. So, I said, "OK, you have one more minute." and kept fucking. He gave a puzzled, "Huh?" to which I responded, "30 seconds". Then counting backward from thirty, when I reached zero I yanked my dick out of him and said, "Time's up." then went to the bathroom to flush the profo and wash up without a word. When I came back I threw a towel at him and said, "use that if you want to wash up". He took the hint and got dressed and left without another word.

Yup, I was a dick. Yup, I CAN be a dick. But here's a case of someone who deservied it.

1 comment: