Sunday, October 3, 2010

Work-related shenanigans

I'm probably sounding like a broken record talking about being busy at work in so many of my posts. But saddly, that is the reality. The upside is come the begining of the year my current office will most likely be shut down, meaning I will be working from home. I LOVE working from home, as I can usually get some boning done here and there during the day from the part of my harem that works different non-traditional hours (if at all). Meanwhile, as I've been spending long hours in the office, I'm finding myself more and more attracted to one of my colleagues; a 29-year-old boyish looking surfer type (lives in Santa Cruz) who reminds me a lot of Ed Norton (I'll call him Norton). Just like his namesake, he doesn't have what anyone would consider traditional "good looks". But his attitude, masculinity and overall demeanor just do it for me. He's also perpetually engaged to some lawyer chick he lives with. Anyway, we joke around a lot as his desk is right in back off mine, and I've caught him a few times just staring at me. And when I catch him, he doesn't flinch, he just keeps looking like I'm supposed to say something or entertain him.


One morning when I went into the restroom stall, a few seconds later, he came in and used the one next to me (there's a barrier so it's very discrete). I was having a "can't keep it down" morning (been having those lately...nice : ) and having him take a leak next to me got the blood flowing enough to have the long ranger nice and swingin'. Just as he zipped up and turned to walk over to the sink and wash, I said to him, "Hey, Norton, I didn't get much sleep at all last night. I'm really running a couple gallons low of a full tank today. So, if I get really behind, or forget to do something, you gotta help me out and let me know, OK?" He nodded as he rinsed off, "sure". Not skipping a beat I turned around from the urinal with my schlong hanging prominently out of my dress slacks and headed over to the opposite end of the sink, "Thanks, man. I owe you." So, I don't know if it was the joke, or just the sight of my long dick hanging out and flopping around as I walked over to the sink, but he started laughing uncontrollably and said, "DUuuuude!" I gave him a quizzical look to keep playing along, then looked at my cock hanging out and acted embarassed, "now, see? This is what I'm talking about. Good thing I didn't walk out like last time." So, yes, I know I probably could have been sent to human resources for that. But he found it funny, and I think a seed has been planted (though not literally...yet).

Since the weather has been good (actually, last weekend was unbearably hot) and maybe because of the reminiscing that began with last week's post, I wanted to make a trip to the gay/nude beach in San Gregorio. I tried to get some friends together, but the ones that most likely WOULD have gone were backpacking this weekend, so I ended up going alone. Well, that trip turned out to be a bust as there was some flooding, so that beach was closed. I WAS able to hook up with my usual harem, including the Brian Austin Green looking kid I wrote about 2 posts back. I've been hooking up with him 3 Sundays in a row since it's convenient for both of us. However, this weekend I got a first taste of what could definitely be an obsessive personality. Not going into details, but I'll be on the lookout if I decide to hook up with him again. But just so you know WHY I'd be willing to tolerate him:


Yup, the things we do for a good piece of boy-pussy.

4 comments:

  1. Well...I kind of learned my lesson with that a few months ago. Luckily the situation resolved itself. But as I mentioned, my office will soon be closing down, and the guy I wrote about above will not be in my new office. So, I think the timing has to be right so we can get down and dirty and not have to see each other every day afterwards (which is where it gets awkward).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, that was what i got out of your story. still, it's the thrill of hitting something that might otherwise be off limits, right?

    is there a pic of your cock in any of your posts? drawing a blank here for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few posts where you can catch a glimpse of it : ) Try here, here and probably the best view (in context and proportion here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, now remember seeing those. duh. thanks.

    ReplyDelete