Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RSS (bottom) Feeds

I found out from a friend of mine that another blog is using the RSS feed to show MY posts to HIS blog in their entirety. I then emailed the owner of said blog (who repulses me physically, morally and character-wise; he's sincerely damaged) and asked him very politely to remove my posts. He then emailed me with "are you sure?" followed by a 3-paragraph justification of why I should let him continue to do this. I then explained how I found his views, opinions and more importantly, actions morally repugnant to me and did not want to associate myself with him or his blog. He then went into a diatribe of how he's a regular Mother Teresa and essentially providing a service to all young kids who (misguidedly!) want to become HIV +. He followed that saying posting my blog posts through the RSS feed was completely within google's guidelines and legal.

Well, yes, you bottom-feeding whale, legally you can. And since I tried to explain the concept of courtesy to you before and obviously failed, let me attempt to do so through analogy; if there is a race on public property and someone decides to set up a table with a sign that says "free water" and gives them out to the runners as they pass by, legally you can waddle yourself up from the spectator section and carry off as many bottles as you can fit in your many pockets (I'm speaking of the anatomical ones comprised of all your flab and lose skin). It's just common courtesy to ASK that person if it would be OK to take some water, and at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, say "hello". Seriously, had this guy at a minimum said hello and asked, OR had he at least after the fact said, "hey, I'm sorry for not asking. I didn't think you'd mind" most likely I would have still asked him to remove my posts. But it would have shown me he has character or some redeaming value-- this was just a confirmation he has neither. But I AM grateful he did what he said and took down my blog-posts and therefore have not named him, but want to reiterate that if you ARE one of those people who came here from that particular blog, I do not support, endorse, agree with it nor do I want to be associated in any way with the author.

OK, now on to another previous topic: the bull's-eye. I got a few comments and emails about this. In fact, my good friend Sven even told me the other day that while his boyfriend strattled Sven's huge 9"+ uncut dick the other night, he too hit a bull's-eye with his boyfriend. Apparently this was not only the first time for his boyfriend, but also the first time for Sven (and this boy has definitely been around the block and back). Both are now in their 40's, so the moral is I guess it just has to do with the right equipment being used under the right circumstances. And who knows, maybe someone will hit one with Sven himself someday.

And now, some of my own boning; I went up to SF over the weekend to a small group of 3 other guys; all in their mid to late 20's, 1 white, 1 latin and one extremely buffed Asian. All the guys were WAY hot but the white guy was the only "bottom" (here he is getting fucked by the Asian guy, then the Latin guy).


I got off my first round in him, but for some reason I wanted a bigger challenge. I started really doubling-down on the buffed Asian guy, but each time I went for his hole he shook his head and said he was a top and didn't get fucked. I moved on to the latin guy-- same thing. And the thing is, BOTH of them had NICE asses (well, so do I, I've been told) and I REALLY wanted in! So, while the latin dude was pounding the white guy and the Asian guy watched wide-eyed, I suited up behind him and started nibbling on his ear saying, "that looks SOOO hot." he nodded. Instead of touching his ass with my hands, I started massaging his neck and shoulders, then doing some neck sucking and massaging it with my tongue. He was really getting into it, and wouldn't you know it, "Pop!" the long-ranger was sliding inside him. I didn't want to draw any attention or do ANYTHING which could cause us to stop, so I just kept fucking him standing up, inching my dick further and further in. Finally, he just bent over the bed and I started grinding and pumping. Unfortunately, the Latin guy looked up from fucking the white guy and said, "Dude, that's HOT! Let's switch!" and quickly pulled his cock (he was as big as me, only his curved downwards) out of the white guy. This freaked the Asian guy out and he pushed me out of him and said, "nah, nah. It hurts too much. I can't do it anymore." Fuck! It didn't hurt when I was inside him or he wouldn't have bent over like that. But that was it. He was NOT having repeats.

But...heh heh heh...when it was the Asian's turn to fuck the white guy with his 3" prick, I quietly did the same thing to the latin dude...and it worked : ) Not only did he take the bait, we ended up on the bed fucking missionary. The whole time, he kept telling me "go real slow. I don't ever get fucked." Well, he was now. Only I couldn't really pump or thrust too hard or fast with him. But I did manage to get off round two inside him. Good times!

After my shenanigans at the hotel, I decided to take what little energy I had left and invest it in a workout at a gym in SF. And I stacked more than I ever have yet, so BOOM! Suckaz (gotta use my catch-phrase for this year a few more times when possible). I was thoroughly pumped and bulgey, and as I was looking for some weights to do some curls I passed by a guy who caught my eye, then I looked away. I sensed a slight awkwardness so I looked over again, and it turned out to be my Psycho-Ex from years back, so I went over to talk to him (he wouldn't have come up to me, even though he desperately wanted to). Not gonna go into the psycho-details here, but suffice it to say when we were going out this guy was always a very BUFFED, Bubble-butt Asian boy (I call them "BBBAB's", and I've dated 3 in my life). But looking at him now, he definitely lost a LOT of mass, and now while definitely toned, was no longer what I would consider buffed at all. Still fuckable, but not "hot", and I was actually a bit sad by it. I made small talk with him for about 2 minutes then awkwardly wrapped it up so I could continue my workout.

So, that's about it for now. To wrap things up here and bring them full circle:

3 comments:

  1. hot stuff. love how you tricked the two "tops." too bad only the Latin guy let you continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy stealing your RSS and putting it out as his own is pathetic. But on the brighter side it shows that your RSS is worth stealing, a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea - you said it, I didn't : ) And I'll take the fact that YOU and anyone else are here posting a comment as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete