Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Parties of the Beach, Pool and World-Cup Varieties

I'd have to say this summer is one of the most active ones I've experienced in recent memory. This isn't necessarily a good thing, as I also appreciate my down/relaxation time. But it has been pretty fun so far. Even though last week was a "short" one due to the 4th of July holiday, I was feeling run-down and when Friday rolled around I was not at all looking forward to all the social events happening on the weekend. But thankfully, Saturday morning after a long 10-hour sleep I felt like a new man and said, "Let the games begin!" And what better way to start-off the festivities than with a HOT new fuck-bud; a 30-something buffed black dude with an AWESOME body, face and personality (his face and smooth voice remind me of Billy D Williams circa 1980, so I'm gonna call him "Billy"). Turns out this guy was a real-estate agent who due to the economy and real-estate market's downturn decided to become a flight-attendant...and you'd never know it by looking at him. Damn! Looks more like an air martial (or a bouncer). I don't think any passenger will be hassling him for another drink once he tells them they're "cut off". Anyway, when he came over I answered the door shirtless in sweats, did my usual strut back to the fuck-room, and then flopped my dick out to see how he would react. He immediately knelt and started sucking me, which meant I was fully in control and there would be no give-and-take here.

I noticed he was carryng a little "kit" with him, which is usually a bad sign (usually means it has everything that person "NEEDS" to have sex inside it). But in this case, the only thing he wanted from it was poppers (eh, whaddyagonnado?) and lube (I told him I only had spit to offer). Once I pulled off his clothes, I noticed something else: he is now officially number 3.

Not that I care; just an observation. Plus, a certain friend of mine tends to get quite pissy when I tell him I've just fucked a black guy with a big dick, and usually responds, "You prick! Don't ruin it for us bottoms! Save the big-dicked ones for us!" Aaaaaanyway, another NICE observation (maybe you can see it too in the second pic); for a black guy, he had a BEAUTIFUL pink hole. Usually the darker guys have pretty dark holes; not a bad thing, but there's just something pavlovian with me about seeing a pink one. And his really did if for me. I was pounding that ass like it was my own toy-- and Billy loved it. Nice way to start the weekend.

Later that day I went to a bonfire at a beach up in SF organized by this former party-kid who is now trying to go legit. The crowd was low-key and very "no-attitude" (read between the lines). While I had an OK time there, I didn't meet anyone I was interested in outside of this gathering (sexually or otherwise) and actually had a much better time later at the gym. And an even BETTER time boning the Mario Lopez-looking very gay kid later that evening. Here's the thing: I mentioned how I was thinking about weeding him out of my harem after the "flame out" at the restaurant a couple weeks back. But this kid's ass is a fucking force of nature. He came over in the eve, unfortunately drunk, and just let me use his beautiful bubble-butt however I wanted. And while I know he's very attracted to me sexually, I do feel a bit guilty when he's here drunk; NOT because I'm taking advantage of him (I know he'd do/and has done the same things sober). But it's just that I feel I should be telling him after his DUI he should know better and tell him not to bother driving over if he's had anything to drink. Will that mean he cuts me off and goes on to the next long dick he finds? Who knows? Probably. But it would definitely sooth my conscience. I'm definitely having moral issues here. And as I'm writing this post, I think I've made my decision.
The next day was 2 different world-cup parties; one was a pool-party with friends and colleagues from work. Both parties were AWESOME, but the results were extremely disappointing, in that it will make being around Spanyards just that much more difficult for the near term. And Lastly, I fucked this hot white dude:
He's got a very nice ass, but a so-so hole (the pucker feels snug around my dick, but inside it has a weird shape that hits my cock at odd angles like a maze. Hard to explain). He finally let me snap a couple pics, and my fucking phone camera wouldn't take a decent picture. After the 4th attempt I stopped, as I didn't want to break the mood. He was duly rewarded with a "bulls-eye" when we fucked missionary-- the first in his life. When we were done he was wide eyed and talking a mile a minute, "that was fuckin' too much. How'd you do that? Your dick just kept rubbing my prostate. I could feel it over and over. Man! I've never cum without touching myself. EVER." Well, little camper, now you have.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a really good time.

    how often do you hit the "bulls-eye?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hard to say. Maybe 1 in 15/20 guys? There are a lot of factors at work in order for it to happen. And there have been several guys in the past that were 100% bulls-eye guaranteed every time we fucked. Anyone ever hit one with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On very rare occasions have I came without touching myself. Very few hold that record. Actually it's the same few that have made me cum up to 3 times without stopping. As long as after each one the fuck gets rougher and rougher, I can usually cum without the top pulling out. Of course I haven't been a bottom in 3-4 yrs. Mostly top these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. This was REALLY interesting. All I can do is go by first hand experience and what a very select few of my close friends have told me on the subject. Well, one in particular. I'll talk about that on my next post. But definitely, thanks for adding to this, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never happened to me. 100$ bottom herre

    ReplyDelete