Saturday, October 23, 2010

So...yeah, I'm gonna start with an apology

So...yeah, I'm gonna start with an apology. I'm sorry for saying over and over how much I'm not going to go to anymore underwear parties, but yet end up going. And I'm really hoping I can make this promise; I will NOT attend another "gus presents" underwear party again. It just is NOT worth it. The hey-day of hot boys willing to have sex in the bathroom stalls is over. Did I get laid this last time? Yeah. I ended up fucking some decent 20-something white guy in a stall, but he was drunk and really I felt afterwards like I had raped him. He wasn't into getting fucked; just wanted to mess around. But oh well. And after I pounded a load out I rushed out of that bathroom like a bat out of hell and just left the club (AFTER I got my clothes back of course).

Anyway, I guess one of the main reasons I wanted to go to the underwear party was because I have been popping the FUCK OUT in a good way, and wanted a venue to show off. Even at my job, people have been commenting (one jinder was heard to remark, "oooooh! steroids, isn't it?"). There's a gay guy who works in my area who is actually very cool and does a lot of charity work like AIDS ride and whatnot. He's been coming up to me a lot and asking me where I work out, what I do, etc. But lately it's been turning into comments like, "you are CUT. Your pecs are awesome." I think he is innocent enough about it, but since I'm not "out" at work, I get giggles and stares from my other co-workers (especially the female ones) after he makes the comments as they can tell I'm noticeably uncomfortable. On another job-related note, I've been getting more and more shoulder pats, fist-bumps and general light-body contact from Norton. And a funny conversation ensued the other day; for some reason, he is very anti-Mormon (maybe he comes from a Mormon family) and as he was talking to another colleague of ours he remarked, "Mormon chicks don't do anything until their married. So, it serves them right when they find out on their honeymoon that they married a guy with tiny weiner." he held up his pinky as he said this, and looked over at me, "Right?" There were giggles from everyone in our immediate vicinity, and I just smirked and shook my head.


Later that day in the breakroom Norton and I were joking around, and I mentioned, "by the way man, that was funny what you said earlier, but you should watch those kind of jokes in the office when you don't know who's listening." He nodded and said, "Yeah, but no one in our group is Mormon." I continued, "Yeah, dude. Maybe. But you don't know if anyone has a really 'tiny weiner' as you put it." Then it hit him, "Ohhhhhhh. Dude." I nodded. He continued, "well, I guess that joke was for your ears only." I winked at him, "I got it." So, the bottom line is this: I think the seed has not only been planted, but I think nature is definitely taking its course here, since a) he was thinking specifically about my cock when he made that joke and b) he was making a "private" joke between us about it. I've got a few "straight-boy" scenarios where I think I could manage to get into his pants. But if anyone here has any suggestions or ideas that have worked in the past I'm all ears here. Keep in mind once again; he has a live-in girlfriend, he's a closet-stoner, a surfer, very chill and pretty liberal overall.

On to some boning. There's a kid I used to bone some years back when he was 19. He was just starting to have sex and really liked it with me. Unfortunately, I opened up his wild side, and he ended up doing some pretty edgy things which took it's toll on him to the point where he swore off bottoming for years (plus he had to get his hole surgically "repaired"...not joking). Well, now he's in his mid-20's and for a few months now has been hinting he'd like to try bottoming again after years of not doing it. I always tell him I'm down for easing him back into it, but the conversation always ends with "tempting..." but nothing ever happens. That is, until a few days ago.



Just to put things into perspective, this kid is 6'2" tall, and has a fat 8" dick on him. His hole is, well...you can see. Words cannot express how sweet his hole is. After thoroughly eating him out and getting him sloppy wet, I started off from behind as usual (more of a dominance/control thing so I can let him know what's ahead). He took my cock inside him little by little and I could tell by the way his body was shivering that he was really looking forward to this. When it was all in, I started rocking my hips while grabbing and massaging his butt muscles with my thumbs. I told him to grab my dick really hard with his hole; he did, then released it. After that, he was MINE, I just started pumping and fucking however I felt like it. We ended up missionary and he instinctively jacked his dick off. I took his hands away and placed them on his thighs to keep his legs up. "Just hold your legs up like that with your hands. Don't touch yourself." He obeyed and I started taking aim at his prostate with my cock. In order to do this, I don't get to put my cock all the way in; it just goes in about 5" in order for the head to rub and poke the prostate directly. This definitely had the desired effect as his dick was rock hard and he was moaning like a wildcat. Then I slid all the way back in and just started pumping to get my dick off. As I started letting go and cumming, I was grunting pretty loud and let him know I was shooting. He tried to push me off him and started whimpering as he struggled to grab his dick, now spewing load after load of semen onto both of our chests. I leaned up so he could jack the last load of cum out of his cock, then collapsed on top of him.

I told him cockily, "Don't think I didn't notice I made you cum without touching yourself. That alone is worth a second round. " He smiled and said, "yeah. It does." So, my good readers, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. yeah...my bad. Then again, I wasn't into getting a drunken/sloppy blow-job from him either. So, I guess we're even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. Not sure they would feel humiliated tho. From what I've heard they are honored if their hole makes my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reluctant to get fucked in a bathroom stall, where i would have been OK with it in a more private location. But I have submitted reluctantly, and still got off.

    The question is did he say "no" or "please stop"? If so, then it was rape. Did you breed his hole even when he said not to?

    Like any other bottom, I have been in borderline rape situations and for the most part they worked out ok. and most involved lots of alcohol.

    I have avoided true rape by struggling, shouting no and screaming.

    What did this boy do?

    ReplyDelete