Friday, October 15, 2010

Something Heavy

I have to start this post with a confession; I've been "seeing" the Mario Lopez kid I'd been blogging about (I had cut him out of the harem because I didn't want him driving here drunk, then added him back because he got a DUI and lost his car and I wouln't have to worry about that anymore...it resolved itself). Because he's such a flaming little boy-bitch sometimes, I really had trouble taking him anywhere in public as I mentioned. But as it turned out, we work and live in the same cities, so I've been car-pooling with him; he doesn't have to take public transportation and I get to use the carpool lane, shaving 10+ minutes off my drive. Aaaaand, of course after work we'd make a pit-stop at my place where I'd fuck him however/as many times as I'd like, then drop him off home. It seemed like a perfect set-up; he got what he wanted, I got what I wanted, we both got to have sex, and I wasn't obligated to take him out for "drinks" or dinner in public afterwards, since he didn't want to spoil a good thing. It all seemed to be symbiotically working out...until Weds eve.


After we did the bone dance, he stated how he needed to go to the hospital because he had made an appointment to get an HIV and STD test done and asked if I could take him, saying "it will only take 20 minutes." OK, I KNOW nothing at the hospital takes 20 minutes, but thought I'd be a cool guy and take him and wait for him for moral support, which I did. While he was doing his thing inside, I stayed in the hospital parking lot and did some work on the computer, when I got a very bad call from "home" (long story short, very bad family news, which admitedly set my mood). 1 hour went by and still now word from this kid, so I started calling him to see if he knew how much longer, but it went to voicemail. So, now I'm starting to get worried. After 1 hour 45 minutes goes by, he calls me back in what sounded like tears saying, "I don't believe this." Long pause. I tried to respond as up-beat as I could, "what's up man? you get some bad news?" Long pause. He responded, "I...just come around I'll show you when you get here." When I swung around to pick him up, I saw he wasn't crying, but had a very odd expriession on his face like he didn't know what to do. He got in the car and I immediately said, "so, what's up man?" He turned to me and said, "I'm in the county system now." "What does that mean?" I asked. He handed me a paper and said, "Look!" It was dark and I didn't have my reading glasses, plus I was a bit flustered and responded, "Dude, I can't read that. Tell me what it says." He paused then smirked, "It says it's all negative. Why? Were you worried?"


Not gonna go into too much detail on the conversation that followed, other than to say I didn't yell or raise my voice, but did tell him he was damaged, and that there was something severely wrong with him. I just couldn't (and still can't) see how he thought it was appropriate to joke like that after keeping me waiting (worrying) for nearly 2 hours. Not that HIV is the end of the world (I'm TOTALLY not that naive). It's just that knowing him, I just didn't thing he'd be able to handle that at 22 years old, which is why I was worrying. But now that I look back at it, this kid is all FUCKING DRAMA. He creates it, brings it and lives it. I told him that evening after I dropped him off that we wouldn't be seeing each other anymore. Maybe I overreacted, but I'm done. DONE. I'm alergic to drama and have enough to deal with without some immature fuck-bud adding to it.


That experience did sour me for a couple of days, but was able to get off a couple times with a visiting big-dicked bubble-butt bottom flight attendant (surprise!) who had a hole sweet enough to make a grown man cry:

I also decided since I'm popping the fuck OUT (in a good way) these days, I'm definitely gonna hit the Underwear party this weekend. Yes, it'll most likely be a trip to SaiHongBomNila as usual, but I need the diversion.

Last thing I'll say here: isn't it cool how those Chilean miners were rescued? In my life time, humanity has come such a long way! 20, 15 or even 10 years ago it would have been a foregone conclusion that they'd be dead after the government and mine owners crunched the numbers and saw thier lives weren't worth the expense. Sure, a rudimentary token attempt would have been made, but their asses would be done for. Just look at what happened only 2 years ago with the Russian submariners. So, I have to believe that more and more societies and countries are realizing the value of human life and dignity. Not everywhere of course, but in more and more places where that was definitely not the case in recent history. That's a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. hey, totally get why you reacted the way you did. you're absolutely right, that kid is messed up in the head. how shitty to treat someone like that. the fact that it bothers you truly paints you as the better person in lots of ways, as does your comment at the end. it's always nice to see some humanity from the bloggers i read. it's pretty fucking rare, actually.

    nice pics on the flight attendant. you get some awesome looking asses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joseph. There IS humanity behind the swinging dick : ) And re the "asses" comment, my friend always says "the coolest people in life don't always have the biggest cocks but they do have access to them." I try to apply that one in reverse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, i'm going to have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete