Thursday, May 20, 2010

Minnesota Meaver

Yes, I said "meaver"; as in "mangina". And boy did I get my share! Mmmmm-MMMMM, Bitch! When I go to Minnesota, unfortunately the first night I didn't get to stay in Minneapolis and was stuck out in Eden Prairie (definitely prairie, but not Eden by a long-shot...unless your vision of paradise is a strip-mall with a "Fridays"). And although I had made attempts to "book ahead" (which rarely pan out I have found) I ended up online that eve to see if there was any eager "meaver" on the prairie. It turned out there was...but only just passable for my taste. Nice enough ass (you be the judge) but nothing really to write home about.

In short, his hole did the trick and I was able to sleep soundly in the discomfort of my hotel room. As I was in Eden, the next day my work took me to a conference held theologically enough in a megachurch up the road, which they apparently rent out when not "megachurching". Now, I'm not one of those brain-dead morons who goes around bashing all organized religion (I have one of my own) but I have to say this place was a mixture of consumerism (they sold food, religious objects and souvenirs everywhere and had cash registers along every wall about 5 feet apart) and feel-good psychology. In other words, "Jeezus wuvs you. But he'd REALLY love you if you bought a mega-cup of coffee and croissant from our caffe along with a souvenir "I heart Isaiah 3:15" T-shirt." Just weird. And this is coming from a guy who devotes an entire blog to porking other guys up the ass. Ah, the irony.

I had decided that once the conference was over I would high-tail it out of Eden to a more Sodom and Gamorrah type area, and got a hotel across from the "Mall of America" where I thought I'd find plenty of shenanigans at a restroom area there. But before I got out of my hotel to go cruise the mall, I got messaged by a self-styled "frat boy" (so he said) in his late 20's, blond and white, so...yeah...

When he got in he was possibly in his early 30's (wore a baseball cap to cover his thinning hair) but definitely nice body. I played it cool like I might not be into it, then said, "hmmm...let's see your ass, man." He indulged me and dropped his pants to show me. I put him on the bed, snapped a couple pics, then started eating his hole out. Then before he knew what hit him, I was inside him pumping my cock in and out. He took it like a champ, and I don't know why, but even though I was SO HAPPY to be fucking a night white ass with a pink hole (remember: this is my favorite kind) I was really feeling like a sadistic dick. Sometimes it happens. So, I just kept fucking him doggie style with my hands on his hips, ramming my cock inside hard, banging my pelvis against his sweet ass until I finally let loose and came. He was clean, perfect, and for all intents and purposes seemed like a cool guy. But for some reason, I just felt like pulling out and said, "Nice dude. gotta get going now" and went to the sink and started washing up. He just looked at my with sad puppy eyes holding his 4" dick and said, "can I at least get off?" "Sure. but not here." And I threw his clothes at him on the bed. Why was I such a dick? Maybe there was something in him that wanted to be treated like that and I picked up on it on a subconscious level. Or maybe I can just be a dick. Aaaaaanyway, he left without another word and closed the door behind him. Then number 2 messaged me: 30-something white blond guy with an even MORE muscular ass than the first one. The only thing was, his hole had an "issue" (remember what I talked about in my last post "The Perfect Ass"?)

1/2 hour later he was at the hotel. Same thing; let him come in, told him to take his pants off to see his ass, but this time he wouldn't let me take pics (most likely because of his "issue"). So, I we just started fucking doggie-style. He was moaning and writhing like he was enjoying every inch of the long-ranger. At that moment I said, "OK, I think you've had enough." and pulled out. He whined and said, "why? what's wrong?" I said, "nothing. You want some more cock?" "yes." he replied hungrily. So, I slipped back inside him and he whimpered. "If you want some more dick, you're gonna let me take a picture of it while it's inside you." He didn't say a word as I reached over for my phone and snapped some pics.


Damn I have a hot cock : ) And once again, I just fucked him to get my rocks off. No reciprocation of any kind. But this guy was really a bottom and I didn't think he would even mind, and he didn't seem to. So, I guess the larger question is WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY MAKE THEM LIKE THAT IN CALIFORNIA? Fuck! I haven't got a steady supply of grade-A ass like that since my days in Dayton, Ohio. Midwest boys ROCK! Almost makes me want to spend more time out there. Almost.
Finally, the next day on my flight back, I had a layover in the Denver airport where I sat next to an obnoxious dyke with the hairiest legs I'd ever seen on a woman. But the interesting thing was on my flight back home were two gay cowboys; both blond, one scruffy- the other clean-shaven, both slim, but very toned, both in their late 20's/early 30's and wearing jeans, a blue T-shirt and cowboy hat. Not only were they on my flight, but they also shared the shuttle from the airport to the car garage. They weren't from here, as they had a very twangy accent (with only the slightest hint they were gay). I thought, "damn. This is Brokeback Mountain if it were set 30 years later." Whether they were a happy couple on vacation or were crystal fiends who got fisted for money on the internet I do not know. But they sure looked happy and wholesome enough together, so I'm gonna keep that image in my head for now.

8 comments:

  1. Should have stayed downtown and cruised Hennepin Ave instead of MOA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll keep that in mind for next time. ALWAYS into outdoors cruising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the issue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he had a long piece of loose skin down there. Most likely from a bout of hemhorroids at some point. A lot of guys have stuff like that going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just found your blog... needless to say I've found myself entertained between projects here as I work today. if you ever find yourself here in the mountains of NC hit me up - you sound like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Appreciate the comment. I'll definitely let you know if I'm out that way. In the meantime, feel free to stop by the blog between your projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So did you ever meet Matt? Was one of those pictures of him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, he flaked. He sounded very fem when I spoke to him on the phone, so it's just as well. The three guys I boned there were very masculine (2 were married, judging by the rings on their fingers).

    ReplyDelete