Friday, May 14, 2010

The Perfect Ass

Over the course of this blog, I have received a few emails asking what I consider to be a "good ass". I've had this conversation with friends of mine many times, so I'll repeat it here. As a total top and avid admirer of the ass, there are actually 3 components that make up the perfect ass:
1. The buttocks. The rounder thee better, obviously, but they don't necessarily need to be "bubble-butt"either in order to be perfect. I just need some firmness so my groin doesn't get worn out when my dick is slamming into them.
2. The anus. AKA, the starfish or boy-pussy. This is mostly cosmetic/visual. Meaning, if you don't get up-close and personal, you might never see it. But as I am a total ass-man, I really like a nice pink-hole, so I tend to get up in there. And without getting graphic, there are a million things that can go wrong down there. So, when it's smooth, tight and in good shape it is very appreciated.
3. The rectum. This is just as important as the buttocks. The hole needs to be elastic, yet firm. Extra points when the bottom can control it.

So, for any of you who have been wondering what goes on in the mind of a total top, let me offer these few pointers;
a) REGARDLESS of how nice of an ass God gave you, do some lunges, squats and long walks. There is nothing worse than a flabby ass, and it's really sad when guys who used to have very nice asses let them sag and pretend like they are still in shape. It's COMPLETELY avoidable, so avoid it!
b) DON'T BE SHY or afraid to "present". Guys are visual, so if you have a nice hole, show it off! If a guy has a nice ass and pulls down his pants to show me his hole, chances are my dick will soon be inside. Very difficult to resist that.
c) Don't spare the "fuck me's".

Which leads me to my boning annecdote of the day: I saw the Greek kid at the gym the other day with a very buffed and gay-looking Latin guy. He could have been his trainer I guess. At first he was caught off guard and looked a little flustered, then finally came up and said hello. It's been a few weeks since we hooked up and he said, "so when are we gonna hang out again?" To avoid an awkward situation, I said, "howabout tomorrow night?" He agreed and came over in the evening. The thing is, he's been getting more and more "mushy" with me, wanting to kiss and make-out for a long time as foreplay. With some guys it works, but I have to be into it, and to be honest....with him I'm not. So, after a few minutes I was mounting him. When I was finally on top of him missionary, I realized the whole time he didn't say anything--only his hard dick gave away the fact he was enjoying himself. So, trying to elicit SOME type of response, I started power-driving his butthole HARD. He gave me a look which was a cross between of "what the fuck are you doing?" and "How rude!" and I just blasted a huge orgasm by using his hole. Usually, I'm a gentleman and keep going, but this time I just kept my hard dick inside him, pulsating, but not moving. He started jacking off wildly and whispered, "fuck me hard again." I didn't move and said, "What was that?" He responded slightly louder, "fuck me really hard like you did." I grabbed his legs, readied my pelvis for another power-drive and said, "What? what do you want?" He said loudly, "fuck me harder!" and with that I pounded his ass again so hard I thought my pelvis or his hole would crack from all the impact. Then he shot a load so big it hit him in the face. The lesson here is don't be shy. Say what you want. It works out better for both people.

Lastly, my job will be taking me to the lovely city of Minneapolis this weekend. I haven't been there for 12 years and am wondering since the weather is nice if there will be any time for shenanigans. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions or a nice hole waiting let me know.

1 comment: