Friday, May 7, 2010

Thuggish Fuckin and the Hot Gay Nerd

The acquisition of my piss-ant company went off without a hitch. I am now a cog in a much larger machine. The good news is there will be better benefits and hopefully far more opportunity. I'm glad I never told my jinder boss to go and fuck himself. I really came close a couple of times. The closest was during our "victory celebration" when he made 2 very racist comments to me (totally clueless, since everyone at the table heard them). After he was done, 3 people asked me if I was going to go to HR about it. I shrugged and let it go. But if I had said back to him, "How many daughters did you drown before you decided to keep the one you have? How many wives have you burnt to get to this one? Did you get into software because you flunked out of snake-charming school? Hey, next time you head to the breakroom be sure to fetch me a bucket of water, Gunga-den" then I'D be the one sent to HR. Where's the justice in that? I tell ya.

I got a call the other day from one of my fuck-buds, which kind of caught me off guard as I had totally forgotten about him. Not that we had a set date to meet up or anything, just that I forgot he existed. I think this is either a sign that I am getting old and my memory is fading, or I've just been very preocupied with work and life in general (either way, I'm gonna start spiking my drinks with gingko-biloba). He explained he hadn't called in awhile as he was in the process of moving up to SF. He came over and we had a good fuck (just one round) and then he left. This event made me take an assessment of my current "harem" of steady bottom-boys; currently at about 7.

Later that day, I got a call from a kid I'd been talking to early on in the week (I had given him my number, but if a day goes by and I don't get a call, I just write it off). He's 24, buffed, light-skinned Mexican and a hopefully soon-to-be former thug (most of the real-estate on his back, arms and neck are filled with tatoos). Aside from having a kick-ass body, he's DAMN cute-- a cross between Justin Bieber and Freddie Prinz Jr (circa 1998) so I'll call him Freddie. We made plans for me to pick him up...which leads to the cons; he doesn't have a car, lives at home, works 3 days a week as a care-giver watching a crippled guy and smokes weed habitually. But THIS...


well, it definitely begs consideration. From the moment I picked him up (he lives 2 miles from me) he couldn't stop smiling at me with his big Justin Bieber lips. He didn't say much, and when we got back to my place he was all over me with those lips. He was just too hot to NOT kiss. We ended up doing some "round-the-world" fucking. In fact, I was so "smitten" that I took him to lunch 2 days later to go on a real date. Turns out at 25 years old he's a dead-beat dad with a 10-year-old son and has hepatitis C. Not really a catch, so gonna cut this one loose.

On the absolute opposite spectrum is a guy I met later in the week; the Hot Gay Nerd (as they said on Will and Grace). This guy had a 6-pack, swimmers arms and abs, totally cute face (looked like a younger version of Skeet Ulrich, so I'll call him Skeet) and is the epitome of a nerd in personality and demeanor (high tech geeky guy). Add to this he used to be overweight, so he really doesn't know just how awesome-looking he is. I took these pics not because I asked, but because while we were fucking for the 3rd time, he moaned, "I always get so jealous of tops. You guys get the best view when you're fucking..."


So, being the nice guy I am, I took some pics just for him : P He enjoyed them, but not nearly as much as I did taking them. The unfortunate situation with him is he lives in Bakersfield (about 4.5 hours away driving). I saw him one more time before he had to head home and he seemed adamant about wanting to come back up next chance he got, and I definitely wouldn't mind.

The only bad part here is, I think I finally found out the "formula" for my sex drive: don't overdo it. Meaning, the first time Skeet and I hooked-up, his ass was SO HOT I got off 3 rounds in him. The next day I was wiped, sexually. I had NO drive at all. Couldn't get an erection to save my life. So, I think twice is the limit, regardless of whether I CAN or not. I think that's the equilibrium.

1 comment: