Friday, April 30, 2010

Stealth Barebacked



Here's a cautionary tale that I feel I must share with you, my good readers. In the spirit of the ever-popular ABC Afterschool Specials, I've decided to entitle this story, "Mommy, I think Johnny just put his raw cock in my butt-hole". Before I get into specifics, I'll have to mention what led to this turn of events:

Work-wise this week has been very tedious. The upside is that I just found out today that my piss-ant suck-bucket of a company is going to acquired by an enormously larger international company we'll call "the Borg". I'm interested in the possibilities this acquisition may bring, as well as the stock options I will be able to exercise immediately should I weather the coming storm. Meanwhile, my good friend Muff-Diver from Sacramento came out to stay with me as he is currently relocating back to the bay area. It was great having him out here and I always enjoy visiting him. But having guests means I have to tone down my more "temporary" guests; namely my hook-ups. So, by the time Friday rolled around, I was randy as a jack-rabbit. So, when I got home from work I went online and got hit up by a visiting flight-attendent (often happens around weekends). His online pics were nice (posting them here; reason for this will be apparent shortly)

He made it clear he was up for meeting and gave me his number so we could meet at his hotel. I called as I was ready to leave and immediately recognized his strong accent as Brazilian. I let him know I was up for fucking him, and he asked if I had any condoms. I said yes, I'd bring some, and headed over. When I showed up at his hotel, he looked exactly like his pics (only wearing a towel) and immediately started pawing at me and going for the kiss. I didn't recoil, but I did start moving my lips out of direct line of fire, opting to nuzzle his neck to feign interest. The reality was I just wasn't into sensuality at that moment-- I was feeling far more animalistic. He was very agressive tho and seemed to be one step ahead of me and went for the long ranger which was already rock hard (BTW I swear there is just no rhyme, reason or logic to this, but for the last 3 or so weeks I've been having the most awesome fly-popping erections and high sex-drive. I REALLY wish I knew what caused it; diet? chemical imballance? seasonal change? barometric pressure?) He went down to suck it, and I recoiled, grabbing him by the face and forcing his mouth open. He complied; his mouth wide open and tongue hanging out like he was drinking from a water fountain. I looked at my massive cock and slapped him in the face with it twice. Fuck yeah, bitch! Then I eased it into his mouth and began skull-fucking him, which he loved.

He pulled my pants all the way down and then started getting more agressive again, pushing me on my back onto the bed. Then he strattled me, rubbing his butthole on top of my cock, and in one motion leaned into kiss me again and popped my cock about an inch inside him. I remembered he'd asked for a condom and said, "Hold on, I brought the condoms you asked for" while reaching for it in my pants. And with that he eased me out of himself, grabbed the condom from me, unwrapped it and suited up my cock. I really HATE when guys put the condom on for me, as I'm really creeped out by the thought of their finger-nails scratching my cock or the "snap" that often happens when they let go of the condom. Anyway, he put it on, then started rubbing it really roughly as if to jack me off and keep my dick hard I thought. Then he put some spit on his hand, stroked my dick again, and sat back on it and started riding it. He kept one hand firmly holding the base of my cock while he really worked the shaft and head with some expert boy-pussy muscles. I usually don't like getting ridden, but he was doing a very good job at it-- so good that after about 3 minutes of him wrapping that fuck-hole around my dick, I grabbed his hand away, pulled him towards me, rolled over on him missionary and pounded his hole until I shot a HUGE load, while he jacked off his 6" cock (umm....yeah...sorry to burst your bubble, but not all Brazilians are hung) and came on his abs.

I was ready to pull out and he immediately grabbed at my cock again and said, "let me take care of that for you" and roughly tried to pull off the condom as my dick slid out from his anus. I was really getting tired and annoyed of him grabbing at my dick so I pushed his hand away and said, "that's alright, man. Let me do it." When the long ranger came out of him, I noticed the head of my cock was glistening and bare, and a load of cum was leaking from the Brazilian's hole. Not like I panicked or anything, but I thought I should say something. Then I noticed a small piece of the condom (it was pink) on the rug near the bed. This little fucker had stealthed me! He pretended to want to fuck with a condom over the phone and got me to fuck him raw and blow a load up his ass. That's the reason I'm posting his pics; so if anyone hooks up with him you know what you're getting into (literally). I feel so abused-- so taken advantage of and dirty!!!





Eh....I'm over it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Not too bothered. : ) Won't be hooking up with him again tho.

    ReplyDelete