Sunday, April 11, 2010

Distracted

My good pal Kev-bo from Montreal came over to visit me this week while he did some work-related things here in CA. It was SO good to see him and have him around. He made the entire work week bareable. And since we pretty much know everything about each other, he knows I'm pretty much a randy jack-rabbit and didn't mind if I brought guys over that I wanted to fuck. In fact, lumberjack had mentioned during the week that he wanted to come over, and I told him OK. When I mentioned this to Kev-bo, I even offered to let him watch me fuck him discretely/covertly, but he smirked and then declined. But after I was done pounding luberjack's ass and he left the house, Kev-bo said, "yeah, I heard you two in there. Definitely knew what you were up to."

Kev-bo left yesterday for the next leg of his US tour, so I had a full day of friends and family, culminating in a workout at the gym. The Greek kid saw me and came up to me there telling me he had just got there too, hinting he'd be free later on. When he came over, I got to fuck him TWICE; not surprising for me, but definitely for him, and he came like a geiser this time. Afterwards, during the pillow-talk he hinted that things weren't going well with Persephone back at home and said, "sometimes I wonder what it would be like not to be married to a woman but married to a man." Yup. I give the boy 2 years before he's wearing rainbow-beads and dancing from a float at gay-pride parade in the Castro.
If my ramblings, musings and bonings seem curt today, it's mostly because I'm distracted with driving to Folsom, CA today as I have a job interview tomorrow morning for a job I REALLY want (had to tell my micromanaging jinder boss that I had a doctor's appointment to get the morning off). If I get the job, it will take me to Mexico City and Brazil very often, so I'm really pulling for this (I know I have a love-hate relationship with Brazil, but trips down there rack up your mileage for OTHER trips). Also, for my CURRENT job, I have to go to Miami next weekend, as I mentioned in my previous post. And thank you guys for the comments and emails on what to do while I'm there...and please keep them coming. While there, of course I definitely want to get in some boning, but I'm REALLY hoping to see an old fuck-bud of mine. I'll tell y'all how that works out.
Lastly, here's a guy I did on Friday and took these for you ungrateful bastards : )




You won't recognize the hole, but you will recognize the story, as I fucked him about a year back in SF. (As a sidenote: FUCK! It's been a YEAR now since I've been back to the US). The irony is he now lives within walking distance of my house and SHOULD be a regular fuck bud now. But he's still pretty squirly, so who knows?

1 comment:

  1. God I love it when you fuck the Greek kid!!! So damn hot! -Dan

    ReplyDelete