Friday, April 16, 2010

Cock Built For Two

These past couple of months I've been pretty fortunate to get in some good double-boning. This last weekend, I was off to visit my ol' pal Muff-diver in Sacramento, since I needed to spend the night and head to my interview there the next morning. I'd been talking to this early 20-something couple for awhile online; one guy looked a younger looking Jason Lee (Filipino), the other guy looked like a VERY young Justin Timberlake. They both lived in SF so I thought I'd pass thru there on my way to Sac. When I got to their apartment complex, it was torrentially pouring rain, which was a bad sign. "Justin" came out in a T-shirt and jeans to let me in. I was floored at how hot he was in person (BETTER looking than Justin Timberlake, if you can believe this). I followed him up to their apartment and noticed as I walked behind him that he was wearing no underwear, almost as if his ass was beckoning me. When we got inside, I saw his boyfriend "Jason", EQUALLY stunning in that he was very muscular, youthful, and masculine (the sole exception being his immaculate and lightened hair).

We didn't waste any time and I started pulling at their clothes to see their butts, and was impressed that BOTH of them had nice sized dicks too; Justin had about 7 and Jason had about 6, but really fat. I was really tempted to say, "Damn! You're really big for an Asian dude!" but held my tongue. I was really feeling lucky to be among these guys. They started kissing each other then Justin knelt down and unbuttoned my jeans to let my cock out. The Long Ranger was one step ahead of them and I had a MASSIVE boner popping out. Justin started sucking me-- Jason started kissing me (I went with it, since I really was feeling lucky to be there) then I pushed Jason down on my dick. Normally I don't like cock worship, but I DO think it's hot to see two guys working on my schlong at the same time. Unfortunately, my cameraphone didn't get the best pics, but...




As you can see, what happened next was I put them both on the bed to get a couple pics of their BEAUTIFUL asses. After I got my dick suited up, I slipped it inside Justin first. He took it well in one try, and I could tell he wanted it as rough as I wanted to give it to him. I stood him upright with my cock still inside him and fucked him standing up while I bit his earlobe (symbolically, not too hard). He was moaning like crazy and his cock sticking at full mast told me he was having fun. Jason stood in front of him and they kissed passionately. He then started rubbing my chest and pulling at my ass to give it additional thrust into Justin. It was SO HOT that I was getting way too close for comfort and decided to pull out, bend Jason over, then fuck his ass over the bed. Jason took it like a champ, but Justin looked sad to have me out of him. He started rubbing my balls from underneath to feel me thrusting inside Jason. I LOVED being inside Jason's bubble-butt, however I also knew it wasn't every day I got to fuck hot young white guys (remember, I live in the SF Bay Area) so I pulled out, pushed Justin on his back and mounted him missionary. I started pounding his pink boy-pussy, and with one clench of his sphyncter I was over the edge and cumming like crazy. After I shot the last of my load, Jason all but pushed me out of him and mounted him next, pumping him wildly for about half a minute until he was shooting his jizz inside Justin's hole.

Justin got up casually and smiled saying how hot that was. I nearly collapsed on the bed next to Jason and we ended up chatting casually for about 1/2 hour. Turns out they are both nurses (but DAYUM, SO masculine). After dropping some hints in that direction, Jason confirmed he would be up for another round, and that's all it took for the Long Ranger to get back in the saddle. I got on top of Jason missionary and fucked him for a good 15 minutes, asking him ever so often if he was OK (I didn't want to wear out my welcome). At one point I looked over and Justin was standing right next to him with his big stiffie (oh yeah, he didn't cum yet). Jason saw him too and started stroking Justin's dick as I fucked him. I lifted Jason's legs with my arms, grabbed his waist and started jackhammering him hard to see if he could take it. Jason's eyes opened wide and he said, "Dude, you're pumping it out of me!" And with that, his fat dick started shooting all over his rock-hard abs. BULLS-EYE! I looked over at Justin, who gave me a horny dog that needed a bone look, so I pulled out of Jason, and Justin immediately got inside him and started pumping wildly until he finally got to shoot his load inside his boyfriend. I watched him do it from behind and it was SO HOT watching all that cum leak out of his own ass while he was pounding Jason.

Unfortunately, even though I fucked Jason for a good 15 minutes or so, I just couldn't cum a second time. Maybe because I was too preocupied with my impending drive to Sac, or the interview. I dunno. I left shortly after and drove to Muff-diver's house. The boy is looking GOOD. He doesn't seem to age, even though it had been over a year since I saw him. We went to get some dinner, then ice-cream (if anyone is ever in Sac, you HAVE to have ice-cream at "Gunther's"). He mentioned he is trying to move back out here to the Bay Area, and I don't doubt he will make this happen if it's what he wants. He's very good at what he does, so I don't think it will be hard for him to get a good job (much better than what he's doing in Sac anyway).

My interview went well, and at the end they asked for references, which I gave them. No news up till now, but I did get confirmation that the salary is FAR less than what I'm making now. At this point, I am willing to take a pay cut to do something I'll enjoy. Life's too short. But I also need to make sure I can pay my bills and continue to put a good sum away. Yup, I'm cautious like that. Sunday I'm off to Miami and still no word back from my former fuck-bud. I'm hoping to hook up with him. Finger's crossed.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO! Can't even afford to get a decent cameraphone. What a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon #1 - Thanks. Next time I take my boat out (the one that's docked behind my house) I'll try to remember what a loser I am.

    Anon #2 - heh heh. Appreciate the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is posing really necessary? The boat comment was seriously lacking in taste. Having a boat will not stop you from being a loser if you really are one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posing isn't necessary. And neither is visiting my blog. So...um...got anywhere else you'd rather be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as it's free to comment... I figured you wouldn't be able to resist having the last word.

    ReplyDelete