Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Perfect Pucker and ABCD part 2

My weekend was pretty low-key, since this coming long holiday I plan to go to the Russian River with the Hot Gay Nerd (HGN). Sunday morning I ended up going to have Dim-Sum with Chef and his boyfriend at his favorite restaurant way the hell down in Milpitas. Chef is definitely a food connosieur, but as far as Dim-Sum goes, this place was only average. And while it was great to socialize in person with Chef, his boyfriend is as sterile as hospital gauze. Nice guy--just way too boring. Now, here's the background story; Chef met him online one day (long after we had grown into a platonic friendship). Shortly afterwards they met in person, and Chef told me all about him; tall, handsome, just turned 30 and recently arrived from Croatia. He said the only drawback was that he had never had sex with a guy before, and was waiting for the "right moment". Chef has always been one to get what he wants, but he told me he was intrigued at the thought of actually waiting this one out and doing the traditional dating thing before actually having sex. After a month of dating, Chef had fallen hard for this guy and they FINALLY did the bone dance. Chef called me the next day and told me how disappointed he was, since this tall guy (over 6') turned out to be hung like a chihuahua. Chef is a major size-queen, but was really emotionally vested in that relationship, and has been with the guy now for 9 months (they even live together). But during our 1-on-1 chat after Dim-Sum, he confided he told his boyfriend that althought he still loves him and wants to be together, he just needs something "more" in the bedroom (harsh, but that's life).



While I can honestly say I've never been rejected for being too small (2 big, yes- more times than I care to mention), I HAVE been rejected for a number of other physical reasons throughout my life; too young, too old, too short, too skinny, too flabby, too white, too latin, etc. Rejection is rejection. But at this point in my life I'm mature enough to realize if it is due to a reason beyond my control (i.e. "I'm only into dark-skinned Asian bottoms") then I totally blow it off as a non-issue. But I think Chef also realized the life lesson: always check the package before you buy. Back to the ABCD ("A Big Cock Debate"), I'm wondering how many guys who are really sexually bottoms and into big dicks would date and have a boyfriend who didn't "size up" if everything else was there (good looks, good personality, shared interests and otherwise good in bed). Feel free to comment or email as I'd be interested here.


Now, back to my penultimate post (before this one), later that night I was priveleged to hook up with a guy with one of the hotest holes I have ever had the opportunity to plow. He's a lacrosse player at a local College and in his mid-20's. He's got a muscular build (slight baby-fat) and had a nice huge bulbous ass. We met through mutual friends and always tried to hook up (for a "drink") but since I'm not into the bar-scene and he lives in SF, I just always postponed. He finally said he wanted to come down to MY place (I cannot tell you how much of a rarity that is for SF guys to travel...but apparently not for my friend Sven who seems to get boys to traverse entire bodies of water to come to him). When Lacrosse-boy got here, I was throroughly impressed; he hadn't changed. We made little pretense of why he made the drive, and within a few minutes I had him back in the fuck-den (he even asked me smiling, "is this where you take guys who come over?") Now, admitedly, his ass is a bit furrier than I'm generally into, but DAMN! LOOK AT THAT HOLE!!!!

It was clean, tight, and pink...'DA BEST! I think he was really surprised I dove in and started tonguing him. By his moans, I could tell he really liked it, and it made me think he doesn't get it that often (I know he's closetted to his team and at school). This was confirmed since it took me about 10 minutes to finally get the long ranger all the way inside (he would squirm, buck and whine every new inch that went in). But once I was all the way inside of him from behind, I started flexing and pulsing my cock which he loved. I told him, "hey, bro, don't be shy. Go ahead and flex your hole back on my dick if you like how it feels inside you." He moaned and started flexing and gripping my dick with his pucker. It felt SO good. Then the fucking began; smooth rocking in and out at first, leading up to some harder thrusts to see how much he could take. I had to keep swiping his hand away from his rock-hard 5" dick as it looked like he was trying to cum. I managed to get him on his back, then started pumping my cock deep in his hole (found the inner ring).


To my surprise, when I finally got him missionary he was already thoroughly "broken in" and pulled his legs all the way back for me to get maximum penetration, which I definitely took advantage of. It didn't take long for both of us to shoot, and afterwards I heard, "Damn! I never thought I could take 8 inches" (seriously, if I had a dime...). Here's where it got a bit awkward; he stuck arond and the conversation went something like this:

Lacrosse: So now what?

ME: what do you mean?

Lacrosse: You want me to leave?

ME: nah. you're cool.

Lacrosse: Cuz you wanna have sex with me again?

ME: um...maybe. I'd need a few minutes to rest-

Lacrosse: No way man! You wore me out. Plus I'm really tired.

(silence)

Lacrosse: So now what?

Seriously, that's how the conversation continued until I finally got fed up and said politely, "Well, sounds like you're tired." and started to dress. But...he just laid on the bed watching me and didn't respond. Now I was mentally going over what I could say or do to get him out without actually saying, "get out" cuz I did want to fuck him again at some future point. And he finally did leave, but DAMN! Stooooopid!

Anyway, to close on the ABCD subject matter, I will leave you with a video. For those of you who don't know (I didn't) there's a fraternity in the Philipines that obligates their members to do a "naked run" on campus every year. While all the members are packing little more than lumpia between the legs, some of them have some massively built physiques (I feel sorry for one guy, since they're all trying to go incognito with the masks, but his build and height obviously gave him away). Point being, as a top, there are several guys running through there I wouldn't mind taking for a little Greek ride of my own. Enjoy.



')

3 comments:

  1. I have probably mentioned this before, but I am not a size queen and would reject you for being big! LOL but I'm not a total bottom either, so when I do bottom a nice normal size penis does just fine and I get off on that! Too big takes to much effort, I don't have time for that, let's do this! LOL still loving your blog and need to check in more often! TGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TGD, good to hear from you. And FYI, you'd most likely be very pleasantly surprised how good 8" feels once you're relaxed. Anyway, enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a total pussy boy bottom you know what it is... For a potential boyfriend it should always hurt a little, something that makes you sore the next day. Whether its the thickness or the length or both. Something that you need to get used to after a few fucks.

    ReplyDelete