Friday, September 24, 2010

New Old Boning

I think this week I've been as tired and overworked as I can remember in recent memory. But it's not really a bad feeling either, since I get a lot of adulation and "glory" at work--which I've found is a novelty in the workforce, especially these days. It's an open secret in Silicon Valley that when times are bad in the job market, few people do a "good" job, meaning they don't get a good employee review and are thus ineligible for a raise, promotion, bonus etc. It was standard practice at my last company. This year has been the opposite, and I've been getting very well compensated monetarily (officially the most I've ever earned in my career) as well as a heavy dose of respect. It makes the long hours and work feel worth it. However, it does cut into the social life and gym time, which I wasn't too happy about this week, since I only got in 2 workouts (mediocre at best).

The first part of my week was spent up in SF. I still have 1 month remaining at Golds, so I thought I'd take advantage and see if I could get laid after the workout. No dice. But after work, I did hit a Starbucks and do some online cruising where I found this guy:

I think I mentioned before I have an eye for ass, and even from the ass pics in his profile he looked very familiar. I went to his place, and he greeted me butts up on the bed (I LOVE THAT!!!) which meant no foreplay necessary. However, with some guys this also means they are cum-sluts or that their hole is wide enough to suck in the light from the galaxy. But not this guy. When I got the long ranger in him it was as smooth and tight as a velvet glove. I was able to ride him doggy style and just pound it until I came, knowing there was no reciprocation necessary (or probably even desired). When I pulled out and took the condom off, something was strangely familiar, since I hadn't really seen his face up till this point (not what I was after). Then it hit me; I had fucked this guy 10 years earlier.

I know I talk about my glory days of 1999 and the spectacular sex parties going on. But sex was everywhere back then. I think all that talk about what it was like in the 70's must be very similar actually. Anyway, one day I was walking down a nude beach in the "gay area" (there are makeshift driftwood "dwellings" to shield people from view there) and heard some slight moaning coming from behind one of them. I quietly and casually walked behind to see this same guy bent over with that NICE beefy ass getting slowly fucked by some old "muscle daddy" (why people dress in leather on the beach I have no fucking clue) while his equally old friend sat there smiling and watching. There's something about watching a guy get fucked that triggers the dog in me; sometimes it doesn't even matter if the guy getting fucked is butt ugly. It's like my dick automatically feels jealous and wants a turn. The leather duo saw me there and the "daddy" really looked like he was just humoring this bottom by fucking him. He didn't really seem that into it. I took the cue and put a profo on my cock and the moment the daddy pulled out, I shoved it in. The bottom boy loved it and was moaning with pleasure telling me to fuck him harder under his breath. One of my all time hot experiences.

So, now here we were 10 years later (well, 11 actually) fucking again. This time I got his number/info so we could stay in touch. It's always nice to have a quality fuck to look up in a pinch when in SF. Which leads me to my last subject: Folsom St Fair. It's this week, and a few of my friends have been badgering me to go with them. But just like Dore Alley, I think those days are over. No real desire to relive the "glory days", since I really think I won't ever see the levels of debauchery I once experienced there. Instead, I'll be spending the day with Chef, who has now stated he's in an "it's complicated" type relationship. Meaning he wants me to bone him, and he wants it bad.

2 comments:

  1. I have to work out at home because if I try a gym I get WAY too distracted by the other men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotcha. Yeah, that's not my problem as I'm pretty DL on the gym floor. In the showers/sauna is a different story.

    ReplyDelete