Sunday, September 5, 2010

No Mo' Tro'

I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but my gym (Golds) was bought by Crunch, which gave all of us 1 month to decide whether we wanted to stay. Given Crunch is only located on the bay area and not conducive to my travel, I opted to leave. So, after my years of complaining about the troll-infestation, the situation has now resolved itself by my leaving, and I'm now the not-so-proud member of 24-hours-- which is a bit ghetto and not a blonde person to be found in the entire gym. And whoever designed this gym made it absolutely shenanigan-proof, as there is no area in the locker room, showers, steamroom (coed) or anywhere else where any covert action can be had. They really knew what they were doing. So, Good-by to all the trolls and possibilities of sex in the showers and steamroom.


I was debating on whether or not to go to an Underwear party in SF over this weekend. The fact is the same evening I was invited to a photography exposition of a good and long-time friend of mine (the 3rd member of a trio including me and Rug back in the day). Since this was down in East San Jose (can't even remember how long it's been since I was there) and I had invited my friend, Chef to come along I calculated my odds at 50/50 that I would be able to make it all the way back up to SF. And as I was doing housework, I got a phonecall from a guy I'd been talking to online during the week; 30-something athletic white guy with an awesome looking bubble-butt. As it was around lunchtime, I thought I'd go for it. When I showed up at his place (10 mins from me) he was like his pic, so I wasted no time in getting him into his room and fucking his bubble-butt. Wasn't great, but it did the trick, and made up my mind not to go to the Underwear party (wouldn't ever want to go to one of those things when I'm not "fully loaded" as it were...what's the point?)


On my way home, I got a call from the Mario Lopez looking kid I had decided to cut from my harem as I didn't want him driving around drunk to me. Well, that resolved itself as well, since he got caught violating his probation from the DUI and got his car impounded. He called and asked if I could pick him up and we could go back to my place. No harm in that I thought, so I swung by his place, took him home, and rode his bubble-butt boy-pussy for a good 1/2 hour (that boy is a force of nature). "OK, that's that," I thought, "Time to get productive." So, after I dropped him back at his place (he's 1/2 a mile from me) I got some lunch, did some housework and got called by ANOTHER dude I'd been talking to online (30-year-old buffed dude from Quebec). Now, here's the thing; normally 2 rounds would be enough, but I get into some seriously randy spells, and I just thought "why not?" So, he came over, and I took him into my room so he could start off by slobbering on my dick. Since he seemed to be following instructions well, I took the opportunity to snap a couple of pics. A couple of you have asked what I meant by "issues" when I refer to certain holes. Well, here you can see one that I was talking about.



Of course this didn't stop me from pounding his hole (it really felt GREAT, definitely enough to get off a 3rd round for the day). And after he left, I realized I'd REALLY better get ready for the exhibit. Unfortunately, I rushed so much that I ended up leaving my cell-phone at my house, and only realized it 45-mins into my drive. And since I had coordinated with Chef that he would be calling me for directions etc, I had to improvise and swing by his work (he was JUST getting ready to leave, so I'm grateful it worked out) where he then followed me to the exhibit. It was definitely nice to see old friends and socialize. But I really didn't want or plan to make it an all-night thing. But of course that's how those kind of things go; from the exhibit, someone had heard of another party at another location and everyone decided to go. Since I had invited Chef, I didn't want to say no, and ended up taking him to the next party as well. He had a lot more fun there than I did (I wasn't drinking) and ended up staying until 4:30am so he could get in some wet-back's pants (apparently it was worth it), while I had left around 2 (he was cool with that).


The next day I spent mostly catching up on sleep and keeping it low-key. But I did get hit up by yet ANOTHER guy I'd been talking to online previously. I checked my libido, and it wasn't completely exhausted from the day before, so I told him he could come over. Long story short; I am SOOOOO glad he did! He's a 20-something white guy, looks like a much younger Brian Austin Green with a crew-cut. And he is a GREAT fuck! DAYUM! I was just talking with Chef the night before at the party that neither of us seem to be able to bag white guys here in Cali. But DAYUM! Happy Birthday to ME! I got off two rounds in him, and could definitely see possibly even dating this guy. Only problem is he lives in SJ and comes up this way once a week. So, I'd probably get a regular fuck off him, but might want more.


Lastly, my trip to Toronto is canceled, but it all worked out for the best since I WILL be able to go to Ottawa, and then drive to Montreal to see my good pal Kev-bo. Unfortunately, since his condo got damaged during the flash-flood over the summer he's in an executive stay. It won't be a problem, but I was looking forward to a tour of his pimped-out pad.

3 comments:

  1. great update. glad you're keeping busy. impressive stamina this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Joe. I hope you had a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 HR Fitness is like the McDonalds of Gyms.

    ReplyDelete