Thursday, May 3, 2007

Left Behind...

Left Behind
I got back from my trip last night. To summarize: I got a job offer doing something that has the remote possibility of being interesting and fulfilling, but probably isn't. The money was decent, but not great. I accepted the offer, but I gave a start date at the end of this month. So, in the meantime I am pursuing other opportunities here in the US as well as in Europe. Interesting days ahead.

After Chicago, I made the side trip to Seattle to visit my relatives. That was fun as it is always good to see them. My aunt is Filipina so she's really plugged into the Asian community of Seattle, and we made a whole night out of eating at various Vietnamese (BBQ), Chinese (Dim Sum) and Japanese (Mochi and ice-cream) places in downtown Seattle. I was SO stuffed by the time the night was over. The next day, I did get laid by one guy I met online that I hooked up with on my way to the airport. Nothing to write home about, but it did make me nice and relaxed for my airplane ride home, and last night I got a good night's sleep. This morning I got what may be my last call from Toby, saying he was leaving tomorrow for Indiana but wanted my dick one last time. I know I go on and on about how much I love his white boy-butt, so I decided to take a couple phone-cam pictures so I could post them. The first one is before I fucked him:


The second one you can see he's taken a pounding from the long-ranger and his hole is much wider now.


Anyway, I hope he has a safe drive back and a good life. In other news,
I may be forced to safeguard a cat for a friend (Houston) is moving temporarily (?) into an appartment that doesn't allow pets. I like the cat, so we'll see how that transpires. That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment