Sunday, May 20, 2007

No Mo' Pussy...

Yes, I'm well aware that in the spirit of the campy British sit-com "Are You Being Served", I have official beat that "pussy" joke to death. It was sad to see the cat I have been taking care of leave today. She is probably the world's most affectionate cat and never once scratched me at all (save when she "kneeds" my lap before sitting down). But today, she scratched and clawed vigorously as I tried to put her inside the cat-carrying case she came in with (she was NOT havin' it). I finally got her inside so her new owner, a certifiable "cat-lady" could take her and give her a new home. I'll miss her, but it's good to have my freedom back without worrying about her on long trips.

After the feline hand-off, I met up with my aunt in Emoryville at a very exotic and untraditional food-court (Sbarro and Panda Express were nowhere to be found). We both had some Korean BBQ, which wasn't that good (dress it up all you want...it's still a food court). From there we went to Berkley to an outdoor Jazz festival, which was KICK ASS. Well, some of it was.

On my way back home, I decided to drive thru SF as there was a guy I met online who has been pretty agressive in wanting to meet up. I got to his place, and he was a cute late 20's but very boyish good-looking guy I'll call Jase, because he looks like a blond Jason Priestly circa 1988 (definitely not the whale of a man he has become today). Jase was very accommodating and let me fuck him for a long time. He has a tight lanky but smaller frame but had a NICE ass and pink hole (gold star for Jase there). He's orignally from South Carolina (and has the twang) and been here for only 4 weeks which may be why he was so nice. SF usually takes at least a month to warp anyone, so we'll see how long that lasts. I'd definitely have a repeat with the boy.

Last but not least, a friend of mine turned me on to this video, which very surprisingly to me contains an actor we both know who has recently achieved a modicum of success in Hollywood. I was bowled over as I don't think he will ever put this on his acting resume. And it's definitely no "big" loss there. You'll have to create an account to view it or it will show up as "removed for content".

No comments:

Post a Comment