Saturday, May 26, 2007

No Sleep (Reprise)

There was a guy I was fucking regularly a couple years back; he looked like a younger, darker thinner version of John Seda. He had a very boyish frame but was RIPPED and had a disproportionately HUGE dick (unlike John Seda who is hung like a chihuahua...trust me here). But the thing about this guy is he was always riding on his boyish looks and nature, to the point of being a bitch, which is why I refer to him as "boy-bitch". Boy-bitch could be definitely charming and flirtatious, but at the same time could be a major "I want it MY way NOW" type bitch. He got a little too bitchy for me, so I cut it off with him as I am SO anti-drama. But over the last 3 weeks he's been leaving messages and texting (UGH!) me, asking if he can just come over "to catch up". Since it had been over 2 years, I thought it couldn't hurt, so when he called last night (VERY drunk) and wanted to come over, I said OK. He said he got into an accident and didn't have a car anymore so I'd need to pick him up at the BART station, which I did. When he got into my car, two quick observations hit me: 1) he hadn't changed in 2 years and 2) he wreaked of alcohol. We exchanged quick pleasantries as I drove through the maze on my way back to the freeway to get back home. But something came over me and I pulled over near an alley. I looked at him serious and said, "take your pants off." He looked at me pleasantly startled, "what??" "You heard me. Do it." I commanded. He took his pants off. I reached over to the handle to let his seat back and pushed it down horizontally. "Lie back on your stomach." He obeyed. Then I took out a condom from my "secret stash" in my car and suited up, and got on top of him. He whined and moaned as I eased my cock into his asshole, then I started pumping him hard. I was having a good time until I noticed a horrid stench: yes, boy-bitch was a very sloppy bottom tonite...most likely due to all the alcohol.I pulled out and grabbed a handiwipe I keep around to take the dirty condom off and threw it out the car. Boy-bitch leaned over to pull up his pants but I stopped him, "Nope. You're gonna ride like that till we get home." So, off we went down the freeway with me and boy-bitch butts up reclining in the passengar seat. I would slapp and spank his ass ever minute or so, and as he would wiggle his ass to meet or escape the smack I cought a glimpse of his dick, which was rock hard. When we finally got back to my place, I told him to pull up his pants. We got inside and I ordered him to go into the bathroom and clean up. when he was finally done, I didn't waste any time and threw him on my bed where I raped his hole in every way imaginable. No mercy. After about 1/2 hour of riding him hard I finally came, then he did shortly afterwards while I was still fucking him. I was ready for bed and got under the covers to get some sleep. Throughout the night boy-bitch was grabbing my dick and agressively trying to put it inside him. Around 3am I finally had enough and fucked him again hoping this would satisfy him. No such luck. An hour later he was still pawing at me, and this time I just pushed him off saying, "dude, let me get some sleep." I don't know if it was just due to exhaustion, but I apparently did sleep for a few hours as I was awaken again at around 6am with boy-bitch sucking on my dick. I waited until I had enough energy, then I threw him off me and mounted him again until we both came.After that I tried to get a little more sleep, but noooooo! Boy-bitch wouldn't stop pulling at my cock. I said, "Man! You're not gonna let me sleep at all, are you?" "I want it." was his reply. "Dude, don't be so greedy. I fucked you 3 times in 8 hours." I said, but that didn't stop him so I just got up and washed, then put my clothes on. "Time to go." I told him very casually. I took him back to the bART station where he commanded, "call me" as he left. It was still early so I thought I might as well hit the gym. After that I went to the home despot as I am planning on selling my home (yup, it's decided) so I thought it might be best to do some renovations beforehand. As I was strolling down the flooring aisle, I got a call from Shortie who said he'd be passing through in an hour or so. I don't know why I told him to stop by...but I did. And a couple hours later I got off round 4. This leads me to my present state of pure fatigue. I have a million things to do this long weekend, and so far I have done nothing but fuck. Not necessarily a bad problem, but definitely a tiring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment