Friday, May 25, 2007

Hicks on my dick

I spent this week at Dayton, Ohio at my new job (week 2...week 1 was in Osaka). Dayton is boring as fuck, but BOY did I have fun with those corn-fed white boys who are EVERYWHERE. I ended up hooking up with TWO 20 year old kids (separately). Both were blond; the first was a blond former football jock who still had a bit of baby fat on him. His ass was rock-solid and he just took it like a champ. He just got out of the air force and was working as a short order cook. I ended up fuckng him several times over the two nights he came over to my hotel. The second night he came over, I took him to dinner (we went to an italian restaurant and he put ranch dressing on his pizza...so white trash it's cute!) The third night he had to work so I ended up hooking up with another 20-year-old blond kid who was more of a "gay boy"; he had dyed blond highlights in his already blond hair and was completely tanned. But I will say he was an equally great fuck and had an EXCELLENT body and cute face. DAMN! If Ohio didn't suck so much I'd move there just for the white-trash boy-pussy (and not an Asian to be seen, except the one time my coworkers and I all went out to an Indian restaurant).

Which brings me to the story about my new co-worker; a very cocky and very good looking pretty/tough-boy who talks a LOT. He's dominican/Puerto Rican and has an MBA and his favorite subject is himself, including how he does kick-boxing and ultimate fighting matches several times throughout the year. In fact, he looks (and acts) a LOT like a darker-skinned Oscar De la Hoya with a very manicured tight mustache and beard. The first few conversations we had were the very typical "quien es mas macho" type, where we mentally sized each other up for manliness, bravado, intellect and "story-telling ability" (i.e. when you try to "embellish" or exagerate a story just enough to be undetectable or having someone call you on it). By the end of the week, we both left on a good note. Aside from his narcisism he seems to be a very good guy. I've hung around guys like him all my life, and I know if I put my mind to it we could probably end up having sex. But it would probably be in the context of me stroking his ego (a lot of Latin guys are into transvestites and very effeminite guys just for this reason). But I've never been willing to take that subservient role. Just not for me. Anyway, we'll see what life brings with "Oscar" next time I have to go to Dayton, or we have to travel to some location together (which may be happening a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment