Sunday, April 29, 2007

On the Road Again

One of my LEAST favorite things to do in life is wake up early. When I know I need to wake up early for an important event, I end up sleepless all night until about an hour before I'm supposed to wake up, which is probably what's going to happen tonite. I have a job interview in Chicago for some mediocre but relatively well-paying position. If I get the job, I'll be on the road doing projects around the country, but for all intents and purposes working from my "home office", which is cool. I'm kind of indifferent about it as I'm really on the fence of if I still want to stay in this country for much longer. So, I'm also considering pursuing other opportunities back in Europe. This is my present conundrum.

While I'm relatively unexcited about tomorrow's interview, since the company is flying me out to Chicago for the day and back supposedly, I exchanged the ticket to get a stop-over in Seattle, WA on my way back home. Why? To visit my favorite relatives (aunt, uncle and two cousins effectinately called "the brats" who are in their early/mid 20's now). Plus, I may meet up with a VERY old friend of mine who I haven't seen for over 15 years if things work out. Since I found out Deputy Dawg passed, I've kind of reconsidered getting back in touch with old friends.

Speaking of old friends, I spoke to Kev-bo the other day as I wanted to turn my Chicago trip into a stop-over to Montreal, but he said he was going to be in Germany. Better luck next time. I gave him the name of a bar called "Bau" in Munich that I LOVE going to. It's a regular seedy gay bar, but it's PACKED with horny guys from all over...not just Germans. Everytime I've gone there I've always ended up fucking a couple (or few) guys in the bathroom there. Those Germans, I tell ya.

Last night Chef came over and spent the night. He's been having to do his "community service" cleaning roadsides etc for his DUI, so I picked him up in San Jose when his "shift" ended. We went and worked out, had pizza, watched "Amores Perros", then fucked like dogs and went to bed. He's a very obnoxious sleeper and takes up the whole bed, but it was still nice to have him there (even though I didn't sleep much).

No comments:

Post a Comment