Friday, April 27, 2007

Going to Disneyland

Well, that's what I felt like yesterday anyway. I put a hook-up ad online yesterday and got an email from a 19-year-old kid who said he was very curious and really wanted to have sex with a guy. I was like, "uh....yeah." as it sounded too fake to be real. But I did respond, and he sent me a picture (obviously just taken from his cell phone). Things looked interesting, so I gave him my address and sure enough, he did come over....and DAMN!!!! He was EVERYTHING he said he was! 19, VERY good looking (but not a pretty-boy), blond, light skinned - he looked like a 10-year-old blond Scott Wolfe, so I'll call him Scott. Scott was a "wigger" who though white, dressed in a hood-rat style and also called people "foo" and "G" in a white-trash accent exactly like Kevin Federline. When he came to my door, he was VERY nervous and I believed him when he said he had never done this (well, maybe he had but on very few occasions). I guided him into my bedroom, but then he chickened out and said, "Sorry dude I'm just too nervous" and then quickly headed back to my front door to leave. I followed him over and said, "Hey, this is just gonna be between us. You don't gotta be nervous. OK? I guarantee whatever we do you're gonna enjoy. And no one has to know about it." As I was talking I was rubbing my crotch through my sweats. He looked at my bulge and hesitantly started fondling me and let out a groan as he felt how big I was. He said nervously, "I'm like...um...can I suck it?" I flipped my cock out and looked down at it, then back to him and said, "Yeah. Go for it." He crouched down and started sucking me, and though I'm NOT into oral sex and he wasn't very good at it at all, it was SUCH A FUCKING TURN ON to have this "straight" white kid sucking me. He was really kind of getting agressive to the point where I was feeling uncomfortable, and I pulled him off and said, "Hey, let's go into the other room. We can get more relaxed. I don't want to do this by my front door."

After a bit more prodding, he was finally coaxed into my bedroom. I pulled off his b-ball shorts and shirt and jacket, but he kept his shoes on. He had a few blond pubes around his small dick with a cute ball sack underneath. He said, "Can you suck ME now?" I said, "I'll do something even better. Turn around." He started nervously laughing and said, "Hey, you're not gonna fuck my ass dude!" "I said, nah...wasn't gonna do that. Just turn around." DAMN! He had SUCH A SWEET ASS. When I put my mouth on it he immediately started groaning and wimpering. And when I put my tongue in him, I thought he was going to cum right there from the sound of things. But I reached under him and felt his dick, it was small and saggy. I'm pretty sure he was enjoying it, he was just too nervous. After a few minutes of tonguing his hole, he looked over at me from behind and said, "you have a condom?" I said, "Yup. You want me to put it in you?" He said, "no, I want to ride it. I don't think I can cuz I've never done it before and you're big, but just want to try. You made me pretty horny." So, I suited up, lied down on the bed and he squatted his beautiful boy-butt over my throbbing cock. And yup, he took it all the way down. But once again, he was getting too agressive and I thought he was gong to bend my cock at a painful angle, but it finally slipped out of him anyway. He hurriedly tried to get it back inside him, but I said, "Hey, you're turn to lie down now." He followed orders and lie down and let me mount him missionary. I fucked that kid for a good 20 minutes; slow at first but he let me do whatever I wanted until I finally shot my load. He never got hard at all throughout the whole thing. But after I was done he said, "Can I do you now?" I said, "Not tonite. maybe the next time" (yeah right). He looked kind of disappointed, but I said, "There's other ways to get YOU off, li'l bro." He said, "can you jerk me?" "No problem" I said, but actually...it was. It took like 45 minutes for him to cum, and my arm was WAY sore after that. Right after he came, he got a towel to wipe himself up, put his clothes on like nothing had happened and said, "You think you could buy me some beer at Safeway?" I don't know if I'll ever see him again, but this was DEFINITELY one for the books. Yes, I went to Disneyland yesterday.

Today was planned as a very low-key day around the house. But this morning I got a call from Toby asking if he could come over. Like they say, feast or famine. I said yes (I mean after all, it had already been over 7 hours since I got laid) and we were doing the bone-dance shortly thereafter. As Toby was getting ready to leave, he told me he was heading back to Indiana for good. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment