Saturday, August 29, 2009

the Stones: round 2

Following my gym-day on Monday I went back on Wednesday to "break on through to the other side" on my routine in spite of some mild soreness in my back (comes and goes). It was a great workout and I lifted more weight than I had ever done previously, which was cool. But while I was working out, I noticed the discomfort was getting more and more painful. I knew I didn't pull anything, since it was like that when I walked in, and thought some time with my back on the marble in the steamroom should take care of it. And it seemed to at first. On my way home, I got a call from Lumberjack- he wanted to come over wearing my favorite; butt-out leather chaps. Now, how could I possibly refuse? I said it sounded good, but reminded him that leather chaps are not considered "sensible attire" in my neighborhood, to which he told me not to worry and that he'd take care of it. So, about 10 minutes after I arrived and prepared my "love den" he knocked at the door. When I opened it, he was there in sweats. GOTCHA! Nice. So, I let him in, told him to head back to my room and get ready. Here's what greeted me when I got there:




So, yeah, I fucking WRECKED that hole. Pounded him like his butt was my personal property. This time he didn't cum by himself (it took awhile for him to even find his dick through all the ties and straps) but it was fun.

OK, now to the horror; later on that eve I went to bed and was awoken by horrible and excrutiating pains in my lower back; but isolated to one side. Yes, my dear readers, this is the return of the kidney stone. This time I didn't try to get to the hospital or anything, since I know what to expect and how to handle it. Just gotta ride it out. And I had plenty of medication and have been using it as needed (since the last time, I'm always prepared with emergency vicodin since that scared the hell out of me). So, these last 3 days have pretty much been "lost", as I've been walking around in a stupor, fighting pain and trying to get sleep wherever I can find it. Sucks because I had to miss some social calls; namely a date with "A" and a party at Chef's house which was essentially a belated birthday gift for me. SUCKS!!!

1 comment: