Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Bathroom Boning

As a way to further occupy myself in my vacation-like summer, about once a month I do these taste-test surveys. They pay about $70 for an hour and most of the time you end up sampling ice-cream that tastes like ham. Yesterday I had a good workout and tried to time it so that I'd be done with plenty of time to spare before my appointment. But I had about an hour to kill, so I went to the restrooms near my old place (also conveniently near the taste-test center). I waited in my car in the parking lot for a few minutes sizing up who was there; a scrawny 70-something man, a girly/ugly latin dude and a dumpy, middle-aged Asian man who pretended he wasn't cruising by carrying out imaginary conversations on his cellphone. Since I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near any of these guys on the worst of days, I thought I'd call it a bust and just leave. No sooner had the thought come to me than a black lexus puls into the lot, and a nicely built early 40-something blond guy gets out in dress slacks and shirt. He casually got out of his car, and confidently strode with his huge pecs jutting out towards the restrooms (setting his car alarm remotely along the way). I let him enter the bathroom for a minute or so to see if any of the other scrags in the parking lot would take his bait. When they didn't, I decided to make the move and dive in. I made it to the bathroom and he was already in the stall, so I went strait to the door to open it, knowing he was inside. If he wanted to hook up, he'd most likely leave it unlocked- it was. When I saw him up close, I was equally impressed and noticed he had a gold rolex and wedding ring. Just then, the latin queen walked in as well. Figures. I just said, "sorry" to the white stud and closed the door as if I had walked in on accident, then just stood outside to wait for the Latin guy to leave. Well, miss el salvador 1978 wasn't going anywhere and pretty much camped out right there waiting to either watch or participate. I never made eye contact with him, but my facial expression and shaking my head must have conveyed my utter disgust at him and his cluelessness. But he didn't care. Finally, the white guy just opened the stall door and walked out of the restroom. I followed.

He went to his car and started to drive away. Well, I thought since I still have 1/2 hour, I'd see if he wanted to relocate or if he was just gonna hit the freeway and head home. When he exited the lot and turned left, I knew he wanted to hit the other restrooms down the road (much less trafic). I followed him there, let him get out and head in again, then joined him shortly after. This time when he left the door open I just let myself in and locked it behind me. I flopped my cock out of my shorts with a nice semi-hardon going which he started stroking. Up close, this guy looked like he was some kind of high-powered executive who still managed to keep himself in great shape. He also exuded confidence, like he expects people to follow his orders. But guess what...he was gonna follow MY orders now. Without talking, I put my hand on the back of his head to motion him down to my dick, and he went for it. As I have said many times before, I normally HATE oral sex. But in this situation, it shows the other guy who's boss. If they don't go down at my command, I know they won't do whatever else I want, so I just leave. But this guy was sucking my cock like a pro. I reached around to feel his ass, NICE and rock hard. I couldn't wait to at least see it, so I spun him around and undid his belt so I could push down his pants. His ass was GREAT to look at; white, not too hairy and definitely in shape. I pulled out my profo and started unwrapping it with as much motion as possible. In bathroom sex, this is the last chance station for the other guy to refuse or put up a protest saying, "I'm not into that" or whatever. But etiquette is that once the condom is out and on the dick, there is no turning back. He watched me put it on, which was the "All aboard!" signal. I bent him over, got some spit on my rod, then slid it in. He was SO tight that I could only get about a quarter of it in at first. I had to take it out, reassure him and tell him to relax, put more salive and repeat for 3 more times until I could get the whole dick in down to my balls. But it was worth it. This dude could take it. We fucked for a good 10 minutes against my better judgement (I was just REALLY enjoying it) then I remembered my appointment so I grabbed his shoulder and just started ramming him till I came. I pulled out of him and flung the profo into the toilet, and he asked, "Did you cum?" "YEAH I did" I smirked. Then I saw he was holding his smaller sized cock, but it was still rock hard. I felt like being Mr Nice Guy today so I got behind him and said, "And now it's your turn" and started massaging his chest from behind. He was really liking that and within a minute he was shooting his load all over the toilet. Knowing I was most likely late, I slapped him on the ass and said, "that was great dude" then exited quickly to my car. When I turned on the ignition, I saw my clock say I had 4 minutes to go (if you're late, you don't get in and they don't pay you). I made it there since it was so close, tasted my frozen energy bars and commented how they tasted like frozen Sprite mixed with Guarana and that was it for the evening.

The more I think about it, I really should have set up a future fuck with that guy. I know he's married, but I think he would have gone for it. He seemed to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment