Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nuttn' wrong down stairs

So, no sooner had I penned my last post woefully mourning the fate of my sex drive and manhood when my luck had begun to turn around. I have a semi-regular fuck-bud (I'll call him Lumberjack, as he is big, scruffy, built and takes it like a man) hit me up saying he wanted to see me sometime during the week. I agreed, and he came over the next day. Now, usually I have a good time with lumberjack, since he has a very built body, a nice ass and does what he's told (he's a bit taller than me but he makes up for it in agility). But this particular day, I had been fucking him from behind, then I got him into the missionary position and something just took hold of me. Maybe it was my sense of loss at what I "missed out" at the party. Or maybe it was me questioning myself on if I had really "lost my edge". I told him, "I want yo to relax your hole, don't tighten it at all" and he obeyed. Then I started pulling my cock all the way out,but sliding it back in right before his hole clenched. He was seriously enjoying that. I said, "Yeah, you like that. I know your hole wants more cock. I'm gonna pound it for awhile just to get my dick off." Then I jackhammered the boy, grabbing his thighs and pulling them towards me slightly to meet every thrust. He was going wild. Then I let go and leaned in, positioning my face just close to his, then I said, "Now I'm gonna cum dude. You ready to take it?" He just groaned and said, "already?" "Yup, now tell me to fuck your pussy" He kept repeating over and over for me to fuck his pussy (I LOVE that!) until I just let go and started grunting and telling him I was cumming. Then, BULLSEYE, he started cumming to without touching himself. This was a first with Lumberjack, after all the times I've fucked him.


Rather than go into more details, suffice it to say that was a great way to start the week, and I got laid OVER and OVER and got my quota at least once a day. This lead up to today, when my old friend Houston came over for the first time in over a year. He had been labeled a flake, so I lost contact with him for awhile. But when he came over today, he totally redeemed himself. He let me fuck him TWICE (I LOVE fucking guys twice in a row when they are quality fucks). The boy still looks VERY nice and has been getting more and more muscular. And his donkey dick definitely hasn't gotten any smaller.

I guess another follow-up to Bull's party last week would be that "A" and I have been emailing over the week. We finally talked on the phone today and had a quick chat. I know the boy is positive, but I'm still kinda interested in seeing him on a date, and maybe even tapping the ass to see if it's any good. I'm gonna be swamped with social engagements this coming week, so I told him it would have to be towards the end of the month anyway. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment