Friday, September 4, 2009

On the mend

After 3 days of intense pain and vicodin induced stupors followed by bodily horrors too bizarre and repugnant to repeat (anyone who's had a kidney stone knows what I'm talking about) I finally got to a point where I could sleep soundly...roughly 15 hours a day. Somewhere in between my nighly slumber, my daily naps, as well as my naps between naps, the long ranger started getting restless. Even though I didn't feel 100%, I decided to try it out and went online. I got hit up by a 29-year-old good looking Latin guy who had a thuggish quality, even though he was a paralegal by profession. He said he was a top but just wanted to hang out and maybe suck me. He was really hot looking in his pics, and I'm VERY adverse to oral. But because of my condition, I thought I might not be able to perform anyway, so it might be cool just to hang out. He ended up coming over during his lunch break, and just because I was in a "fuck it" mood, I answered the door in sweats and no shirt. He liked what he saw and came in smiling. I didn't know what was gonna happen, but he started stroking my chest, then my dick, which made me pop a boner pretty quickly. We ended up back in my bedroom and he pulled out his dick, which was massive; at least as big as me, but much thicker. He pulled my dick out and started sucking it which was something. Not great, but hey, I hadn't had sex in about a week at this point, so I went with it. Even though he was deep-throating my 8incher pretty well and jerking me to try to make me cum, it wasn't gonna happen. So, I finally coaxed him up to get his pants off. He hesitated, but I said, "hey man, I just want to suck a little bit now." So, he took his pants off, and I immediately went behind him to suck his hole. He moved away, but I was persistent and said, "just let me suck it man, you can stroke if you want. You'll enjoy it." He finally relaxed a little so I could get my tongue inside him. At this point, little by little he bent over so I could get my tongue in deeper. Finally, he was bent over the bed with his ass in the air for me. What he didn't know was that I had saddled up and lubed up my dick with the spit that was falling from his hole. In one quick motion I got up and put my dick in his VERY relaxed hole and popped the head in. He jerked and said annoyed, "Dude, I said I wasn't going to get fucked!" I grabbed his shoulder and held my dick inside him, steady, throbbing, but not pushing it in any further and said, "don't worry, we're not gonna fuck. You liked my tongue in there so I'm just rubbing your hole with my dick in and out a little. Go ahead and jack off. I'll stop as soon as you cum." He took the bait and started jacking off wildly while I just very gently throbbed my dick, only about a quarter inside him tho. Then, I sensed he was getting close because his hole was throbbing then releasing. Right at this point I slid my whole cock in him and started pounding his hole. He grunted and moaned, but never stopped jacking himself. It took me about 20 seconds, and then I started shooting my load while hammering that "Top" dude's ass, now turned into my own personal boy-pussy. Sensing this wasn't going to be a very tender moment, I pulled out and very casually wiped up, looking down at my bed to see if he had cum (he did, so no harm no foul). The air was very tense and he picked up his clothes and got dressed, then exited. Afterwards, I felt pretty cocky (I LOVE fucking "tops") and got some lunch. When I returned to check my messages, he hit me up online:

HIM: not cool
ME: what? you came all over my bed man. pretty sure you enjoyed it
HIM: I tol you I didn't want to get fucked fool!
ME: so why did you let me do it?
HIM: I shouldn't of.
ME: well, you came dude
HIM: it hurt! you fucked me too hard motherfucker!

Usually, with all my satisfied customers, I don't trip on the VERY few (and I mean really few) unsatisfied ones. Anyway, I guess Karma is a bitch. Later that day I had a very awkward and unpleasant dinner with a very good friend of mine. Here's the long story short: we used to date, and I had sex with her twice (yes her)about 6 years ago but we decided we should just be friends. Since I got back from Europe, she dumped her boyfriend (I'm theorizing here) most likely because she thinks there may be hope for us. Over the last 6 years, we've been pretty close, but I've always kept her at arms length whenever I thought she was crossing the line. Well, tonite she took me to my belated birthday dinner and nearly poll-vaulted over the line. She nearly promised me to commit to a "weekend away" with her. I didn't tell her no, but was being purposely evasive. Then she invited herself back to my place, and no excuse would work with her. Even when I told her my kidneys were still not in the best shape for a prolonged evening, she volunteered to "put me to bed". At this point, I told her straight up (hah!) that I really just needed to get some sleep and wasn't in the mood for company. She finally got the hint, and we said good night. Her biological clock is definitely ticking and she sees me as grade-A baby-batter. So, I might just end up losing one of my closest friends for the last 6 years. Yup...Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment