Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Tri- Boning

The other day I got hit up by Trainer again. I haven't hooked up with him since my last post on the subject because it was really sub-standard. But I thought I might at least be able to get some pics out of it for my faithful blog viewers, so I thought, "why not" and invited him over. Well, he now ranks from sub-standard to mediocre (a small step in the right direction). But he did take some AWESOME pics (you be the judge): After he let me take the pics, I immediately burried my tongue in his hole to get it wet enough for my cock. Then I stood up and porked his sweet muscular ass from behind until I shot, very loudly. He just turned around and said "dude, you came already?" I said, "Yeah, but don't worry. I'm good for another round." And seriously, I was. So, after about 20 minutes of light banter, I got hard again and we fucked missionary for a good 20 minutes until I came yet again, and Trainer was not even close. Now I was worried; my cock was getting very sensitive and Trainer just had a look like he could take it for another hour. I could have been a dick and just pulled out and said, "OK, dude. You need to wipe up your ass and leave now." But I thought I'd give him a chance, so I asked, "You close, man?" He shook his head as he was jacking off and asked, "Are you?" "Dude, I shot twice. It's your turn now." He took the hint and started jacking faster then demanded, "Fuck me harder now." so I did my duty and gave him the power-driver until he came like a geiser hitting himself in the face. I could have stopped there, but when he left, I got a msg from the dude I fucked a few weeks back (the torso shot, not the asshole in SF). Suffice it to say, he really does have a nice white ass. But this will probably be the last time I fuck him, as he really does give off a shady vibe (most likely married, which I don't care about except he's obviously has issues with it).

Chef came over later that eve to spend the night again. We went to a taqueria where he had a very tastey dinner, but since it was way after 7pm (yes, I've become "that guy") I just had some horchata. We then got back home and watched Beautiful Thing, one of my all-time favorite gay movies (and partial reason for moving to the UK). After that, we spent another few hours online (mostly looking at our mutual friends' pictures on Facebook) then went to bed. This time we slept in my bed, but were both dressed, and ended up talking for another hour before we finally fell asleep. Chef is really turning into a good friend. It was like sleeping with your cousin when you're 10; joking, telling stories, arguing over trivia etc. He even tought me a new term he picked up from his straight brother:

Butt-hurt
–adjective
1. emotionally wounded or extremely disappointed by one's peers. i.e. "Dude, sorry I said your Mom's hot; don't get all butt-hurt about it."
Origin:
1500–10; yiddish < G Tuckus-kaputen

The next day, we got up and went to Starbucks, then Chef went off to work in the exciting yet dangerous world of retail. And me, well, I had a phone interview with a job that I'm perfect for (according to the HR guy). But the economy being the way things are, I'm not going to count on it or hold my breath. The hiring mgr sounded OK, but a bit too cocky, so I think it would definitely be a clash of egos were I on his team. But maybe that's what he's looking for. He said he'd be down to the short-list by next week. So, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. great post buddy! love that you can go twice in a session. very fucking hot. i just started a blog of my own today--i'd be honored if you checked it out and let me know what you think. david

    ReplyDelete