Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lord of the Rings

Lately I've noticed more and more guys I hook up with have large dicks (easy examples are Sven and Hill). And it's not that I care one way or another, since I'm a total ass-man and 80% of the time I'm with a guy I never even touch their dick (unless you count it rubbing against my abs while I'm fucking missionary). But even the new guys I'm meeting up with these days have 8"+ in their profiles (and believe me, you don't need to get a decoder ring to know that a profile that says 29 y/o, 170lbs with 8" normally means 35 y/o, 185lbs with 6"). But lo' and behold, some guys are coming over with pretty massive meat between the legs, which to be honest sometimes challenges my own security in bed, since most of the time I can count on being the "bigger man". But lately I get the sense that more and more the long-ranger doesn't ride as tall as he should when coming out of the corral. So, since I always put I'm 8" in my profiles, I wanted to keep myself honest and got out the tape-measure and hand-lotion this weekend to confirm it. After about 20 minutes of serious tugging and stroking, I can indeed confirm that the long-ranger stood erect at a massive, beautiful and awesome looking 8 1/2 ". However, I'm also well aware of the energy, time and attention it took to get the blood pumping to that level. So, only a very lucky few will most likely experience that extra 1/2", therefore I'm keeping my profile at 8" (the extra 1/2" will be a bonus).

This leads me to my next story: since I got back from Europe early this summer I'd been hooking up with a 20-something Mexican-Cuban dude who puts 8 1/2" in his profile and who looks like an even "stonier" Wilmer Valderrama, so I'll call him "Will". Will is a pretty no-nonesense fuck, meaning he comes over, few words are exchanged as we head back to my "fuck den", he starts sucking me, I get his hole wet, we fuck, roll credits. This time when he came over, two things were different; my cock was way huge and full since I had been doing my stroke-marathon without actually cumming, and Will was stoned more than an israelite adulteress. True to form, the first thing he did was pull down my pants and start slobbering all over my cock. It was almost like he was in a dreamland and honestly it didn't seem like he would ever stop until I pulled him up from my schlong. I literally had to hold him up with my arms as he was pretty wasted. But that didn't stop his cock from being hard as a rock, so just for kicks and giggles I rubbed mine against his to compare; his points down like Hill's and it is definitely big- but mine was bigger. So, maybe Will is 8 1/2" on a good day, just like I am. I'm feeling generous so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, because of Will's impared state, I knew I could pretty much do whatever I wanted to him, so I threw him on my bed like a rag doll and opened up his ass with my hands and burried my face inside. Will was moaning like crazy and usually, the next step is to suit-up and put on whatever lube he brought over. This time we skipped the lube and just used my own spit, which I prefer and always works well for me. He bucked and tried to resist but he just wasn't any match for my libido, when I burried my cock in him from behind. Will always makes whiney noises and monosyllabic words like he's in pain while we fuck (like "Ouch! "fuck!" "Damn!") but his stiff dick always let's me know he's enjoying it. After about 5 minutes of pumping him with slow, steady strokes from behind and then on top, I flipped him over missionary and said, "Now open your legs up and relax." He did, and I slid my cock further inside him until "Pop!" I opened up that inner ring. I LOVE when my cock pops that inner cherry, but a lot of guys are either already open irrepairably from being fucked too often or they are just not relaxed enough to open, which means my cock keeps bumping up against it when I get in there deep. But boy does it does it feel good when it gets opened (all the tops with 7" + in da house know what I'm talkin' bout??). I thought it was about time to work my magic so I started pumping Will missionary, and he was groaning and throwing his head back and forth, then grabbing my ass to push me inside him harder. Finally, I just let go and blew a HUGE load (all that "fluffing" I did earlier without cumming made me have an orgasm so intense it hurt the back of my eyes), and Will grabbed his cock and started spewing the second his hand touched it.

Will is a man of few words and always wants to leave immediately after he cums, and this time was no different. But he messaged me after he got home and said how hot it was and that next time maybe we can hang out. So, I guess in the place of having a steady fuck-bud or dare I even say, a boyfriend, my caste of regulars, namely Luberjack, Steel, Trainer, Hill, Squid, and a couple other steadies have been keeping my balls empty. This is good, since I don't think I've been a day without sex in weeks. Also, I finally got an email from Longbone (hadn't heard from him since out hook-up when I first got back to the US) saying he's been really busy but we should meet sometime soon.

Lastly, in lieu of some hot ass pics (coming very soon), a bit o' culture...

No comments:

Post a Comment