Monday, June 29, 2009

Pride

This year was the first I have actually done anything associated with Gay pride. On Friday, there was a "special" Underwear party (yes, been to several of those, but this one was part of the weekend festivities). I got there and was looking and feeling pretty suave until I got shoulder tapped by my ex; the last person in the world I was expecting (or really wanting) to see (for reasons apparent to those who know me, I'll call him "July"). July is originally from China, but talks and acts like a mixture between a frat-boy, nerd and boy-bitch; alternating between all three as necessary. He's always had a huge muscular body-builder type physique, but now while still VERY muscular, had slimmed down some and tanned a lot (point is, he was looking very good, but different than how I remembered him 4 years ago). It took me a moment to adjust my eyes and focus, then realize who he was. I said with a very congenial yet casual smile, "hey! I would have never recognized you in a million years." As July is a psychopathic fatal-attraction-style personality, I guess that was the wrong thing he wanted to hear from me, which apparently soured him. His demeanor totally changed and we then exchanged short pleasantries and as he was standing with some oddly shaped white dude, I decided to wrap it up and leave it at "nice to see you again." The thing is, he spent the rest of the night trying to make me jealous by talking to guys in front of me/around me then saunter away whenever he saw me or intentionally walk the opposite direction. Whatever. It didn't bother me other than the fact that I had hoped he would have matured within the last 4 years. Guess not.

Sunday, Sven invited me to a party at the Civic Center in SF. I'd never been in there for any reason and was surprised they allow parties inside. It was fun to hang with Sven, and since the tickets were $150 each, it's not something I would have done myself. After that, we went to a more sleazy bar which Sven assured me would be very sexually charged. Well, it was...if you like chubby, hairy bear-like men. I didn't really like that crowd too much so I left after an hour or so. When I got home, I was hit up on line by a tall skinny 27-year-old guy who I'd been trying to hook up for sometime now. I went to his place, was unimpressed with seeing him in person but decided to go through with the sex, and...bad decision. Not going into details, but it was just bad and I couldn't get off, so I left. When I got home, I saw a message from yet another kid I have been trying to get with, who agreed to come to my place. When he got here, I thought "DAMN! GOING TO DISNEYLAND TONITE!" This kid is 22, dancer's tight body, and a beautiful face (I'll call him Phoenix, cuz he looks like Joaquin). Long story short, I fucked that boy around the world, and it was GREAT watching his HUGE dick (almost as long as mine, but definitelly fatter) hard as a rock while I fucked him missionary until we both came. THAT was one for the books. I really hope to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment