Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Abs vs Cock

Around the onset of puberty I knew I had a larger size dick. I remember looking at myself naked from about the age of 14 and wondering how big it was gonna get. I also remember years later during one extremely agressive jack-off session lasting around 4 hours with me measuring myself every 10 minutes or so, and getting very excited when I hit the 9" mark (yes, not centimeters, so you guessed it, it was here in the US : ) But since I started having sex, then having a LOT of sex, I noticed my dick would often get more attention than me. Sometimes guys (no woman I have ever been with became like this) see my dick and all they want to do from that point forward is suck on it and play with it; to the point where I feel like saying, "Um...do you guys want to be alone?" I even had this experience recently with Trainer, where he was so rigorous in sucking me it really was all I could do to take my mind off the pain until I had to casually make him stop and move on to something else. Gradually, I tried to take the emphasis off my dick, and in so doing, prefer to start off with a semi and not get hard until I'm actually inside whoever I'm going to fuck. And I rarely get to 9" anymore (I'm still 8+ in my profiles) since it just takes too much work to get and keep an erection that size.

So, why am I saying all this? As a point of observation, I've noticed that I've been getting different attention these days. I've always tried to keep myself fit; some years better than others. I'd always thought of myself as irregular in that I was either very skinny with no muscles or I got bulky in my pecs and shoulders but as a consequence would get love handles too. It's only been in the last year that I got a 6-pack (yes, that is my picture in this profile) and have noticed that more and more guys spend less time on my dick and do things like kiss and lick my abs. I swear this is a totally new experience for me. And to be honest, it really isn't a turn on.

I personally like looking at myself in the mirror these days. Yes, I like seeing my schlong bouncing from leg to leg when I walk in the locker room. Yes, I DO like the way my abs look. But the best thing another guy can do to show his appreciation is not to slobber all over either of them. Just bend over show me your hole, and tell me I can do whatever I want with it. Then Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment