Friday, June 19, 2009

Eating My Heart Out

I decided to go to round 2 of Game Night this week at Sven's house, even though I knew it would be awkward with Spaz (more on that later). Since Sven lives on the East Bay, I thought I'd get some errands done over there before his get together. But before I left the house I got messaged by someone I'd messed around with 9 years ago; back then he was a VERY muscular, masculine, ball-headed (bald) black guy with a VERY long dick named after a popular University institution around here, so I'll call him "Foothill". Foothill was a great fuck back then, but a total head case in that he tops from the bottom. That is, even though he's the one getting fucked (eventually) he's all about the control and mind-games and he lets you know exactly who is calling the shots. An example would be him calling me and saying how bad he needs it and to come over immediately, horny, and ready to fuck- only to show up and have him act indifferent about having sex, then take a 40-minute shower, watch part of a movie and finally after 2 hours consent to a quick fuck. The only time he would relinquish that control is when he's about to cum, as he wanted my dick to keep fucking him, so for a few seconds he'd say, "Please keep fucking me...don't pull out yet, please!" Anyway, turns out he now lives on the East Bay too, and when I told him I'd be going in that direction insisted I stop by. When I got there, I saw that time had not been as kind to him as it had to me. He was about 15lbs overweight (not obese, but not a massive bulge of muscles he had been). He was happy and grateful to see me again, but after all the catch-ups and pleasantries when I finally said, "so, dude, let me see that ass again to see if I remember it." He immediately said, "pshhhh. No way, man. I haven't gotten fucked in years. I don't do that anymore." I had to analyze that for a moment: had he seriously turned over a new leaf or was this the same old Foothill; posturing and controling? I decided it was most likely the latter and thought I'd give it one more try. "Come on dude, let me just see it" I persisted. "No way...well, what if I asked you to see your dick again?!" I took that as a challenge and just unbuttoned my jeans and let my cock flop out for him. He immediately grabbed it and silently stared at it, tugging at it slightly. I knew there was a possibility now, so I remembered how he mentioned he was sore, so I took a "subservient" stance, "Hey, do you want me to give you a backrub?" He perked up, "wow! Hell yeah! Would you do that??" He got on the bed, but I pulled off his clothes (which he let me do reluctantly) until he was ass nekked butts up on the bed. I started massaging him, then while he was enjoying it, little by little started preparing my dick (condom, lube, erection). Then as I was really working his back, started putting pressure on his hole with my cock. When he knew what was going on he said, "dude, you're not gonna fuck me." I responded casually, "it's part of the massage dude. We're not gonna actually fuck. It's just to hit the prostate to make you relax while I'm doing your back. I only have two hands, bro." Bottom line, after a bit more coaxing and massaging (which he was REALLY enjoying) I got the whole cock in. At first I didn't pump it or even move, other than my massaging movements. But after awhile, I started rocking my hips, grabbing his shoulders and letting him have it. It was so gradual he didn't have a chance. After I started pounding him prison style, I tried to flip him over and he put up a fight saying, "No, dude, THAT's gonna hurt to much!" I coaxed him over and finally fucked him missionary and could see he was really getting into it (his 9" dick was pointing north the whole time). I finally came, as he was jacking off wildly, but I felt like being a real dick and just pulled out and headed to the bathroom to wash up saying, "wow. That was great dude. Nice to see you again" totallly ignoring the fact that he was still not finished. When I came back from the bathroom, he was still jacking and I guess hoping I'd stick around, but I just put on my clothes and made small talk, then left.

Back to Sven's: I hadn't seen him since he got back from Sweden so it was good to see him. When Spaz and the gang got there, it was a bit awkward for me so I hung out in the other room with Sven's parrot (who I'm secretly having an affair with). Spaz came back there and acted very casual but friendly, then started with the sexual inuendos. I wasn't taking the bait and just nodded and smiled them off. After the games were done, I mentioned to Sven about my experience with Foothill, since it seems Foothill has been trying to hook up with Sven for some time now, but apparently Sven isn't all that interested (small world). The next day, I told my friend Tracey friend of mine who ALSO knew Foothill when he was living closer to our part of town. Tracey laughed at my description of how out-of-shape and changed Foothill looks now. He remarked, "Wow. you just can't tell how people are gonna change over the years." Then he reminded me of a certain former-child actor we both knew (let's call him "Philips"). Tracey was a friend of Phillips way back when, but I had only met him once at get-together some 13 years ago. At this particular get-together, Philips was VERY into me, and not only did his eyes follow me everywhere I went, but he asked several people about me apparently trying to get all the info he could. To be honest, back then Philips was very effeminate, scrawny and a bit awkward looking, so a) I wasn't into him and b) I could be a real dick back then (way different state of mind for too many reasons to list here). So, not only did I avoid Philips, I made an effort to let him know I was avoiding him just to get the point across that I was totally not interested. Well, the punchline is that Tracey recently went to a party in Miami and ran into Philips and took a pic of him on his i-phone (which he showed me and subsequently emailed me for your viewing pleasure). Time has been GOOD to this boy.




He has definitely been eating his wheaties. So, while Foothill is on a downwards spiral, I am definitely eating my heart out on being such a dick to Philips way back when. Karma is a bitch and we all get what we deserve in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment