Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tweakers in the Mist

Yesterday I went to a 4th of July party out in the boonies of Vallejo at an acquaintance of mine's house (we'll call him "Bull"). I met Bull 4 years ago through Sven, at the same party. When I got there, it was a small crowd of about 8 guys including the host. They were all in their early 20's to mid 30's and verey masculine, nice looking, laid-back/chill and friendly. In fact, what really struck me was the total lack of any kind of attitude. And I was caught off guard with the speech patterns of this new species, hearing things like, "Wii was sick for like a minute, till people were like, hey X-box is still a mess." And then came the drugs- every kind imaginable. I was feeling kind of like Jane Goodall at this moment and just wanted to stick around and see what took place, and at first there was a lot of pot-smoking, followed by harder drugs as time went on. Just before sunset, I went in the hot-tub and was soon followed by a few others, including a cute 20-year-old shaved-headed Mexican kid who essentially latched on to me like a little brother for the whole party. Bull came in too, and when the sun went down, the trunks came off and there was quite a bit of underwater groping. When guys grabbed my dick, if I was into them, I'd eventually rub their hole to get the message across. One blond 29-year-old tweaker with a GREAT body/ass was really getting into me and I asked him if he'd be up for letting me fuck him. He nodded and said, "well, I usually charge for that. I'm a professional. But I could go for that right now." Since he was high on any number of chemicals, I had no idea if it would actually happen, but 10 minutes later we were in the bathroom with my dick in his NICE pink hole. There was some moron who kept knocking at the door (rude, since there was another bathroom free just a door away) and the tweaker was getting nervous. So, I turned on the shower to drown out any sounds, but he got really turned on and stepped inside the shower and spread his cheeks for me. I took the signal and started pounding him from behind in the shower until I came. He seemed disappointed after I came, but FUCK! We were going at it for about 15 minutes and people most likely DID need to use the bathroom at some point. What I thought was funny was as I was dressing, the "professional" said, "hey, can I get your number?" I scribbled something illegibly and handed it to him with a smile and left.

By now there were about 20 or so people and it turns out the knocking was some German who was tripping on some "G" (no idea) and when I got out they were lying him down on the floor of the living room to recover. I made my way to the kitchen for some food when the Mexican kid came up to me and said "where were you, bro?" I just smiled and said, "having fun?" He said "Yeah. That hot-tub was a trip with everyone grabbing me like that." I said, "if you liked it, we can hook you up." He flashed a HUGE grin, which I took as "yes, please." I went over to bull and said, "hey, man. That 20-year-old kid really needs to get laid. Think you'd be up for it?" With an absolutely no nonsense tone and facial expression, he said, "yeah. You're coming too, right?" I said, "um...sure". 10 minutes later, back in the same bathroom, the kid and I were taking turns on Bull's ass. The kid had a MASSIVE fat uncut dick (which unfortunately curved to the side a bit). But Bull took it like a champ as we pounded him over and over. I came a second time, but the kid seemed to be enjoying it too much and never actually finished.

After we were done, the kid and I went back to the hot tub (for like the 5th time that night) where there was more groping and socializing. I wasn't up for anymore sex, but it really was relaxing to socialize with this group, with the exception of the only doughey queeny guy there who was really out of place and obnoxious. When I got out I saw a bit of drama going on in Bull's bedroom so I went over. Turns out now he was tripping on this "G" and pounding walls, slapping his hands wildly and even head-butted a poster of his. He's a big guy so people were trying to calm him down, I saw his bed was occupied by two other guys passed out (one of them the guy I fucked earlier) so I pushed them over to make room and signaled to one of Bull's friends to try and get him to lie down. Just as I was making space the doughey-queeny guy sits down on the bed. I said in a very low tone, "hey man, can you give us some room, we're trying to get him to lie down and relax." The queen got up without a word and walked away. We got Bull down and he started immediately snoring and making wild noises. I thought I should call it a night. I went out to collect the rest of my clothes when the queen met me there and snarled, "I'm going to say good by to my friends now, I hope that's OK with you!" I said, "cool. you probably want to stay out of Bull's room tho since we just got him to sleep. He was pretty messed up because of some "G" apparently." The queen continued defiantly, "I'm the one who BROUGHT the "G"!" "We've all been doing "G" for 15 years now. I know my friends." I just looked at him and said, "good for you. You must be very proud." The queen said, "Listen! You've been disrespecting me in front of my friends the whole night!" Then I just turned my back and said, "whatever dude. Not interested." and left. Now it was obvious why this guy was invited, and it wasn't for his personality.

I guess what struck me was how boring these people were in an interesting way. They were "hot", but repulsive. Meaning, I didn't mind having sex with any of them, but I couldn't see having any of them as friends. Except for the Mexican kid (who smoked pot, but didn't do any of the harder drugs). He left with me and said, "are you sure you know how to get back home?" I assured him I did. He said, "well, just follow me to the freeway cuz I'm local and know my way around." I really thought his taking on the role of "big bro" now was so cute. He even texted me (yup) twice to be sure I got home OK. I might stay in touch with him, but since he lives so far out there (an hour drive) probably will be more of a virtual contact kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment