Monday, July 20, 2009

On the Mend




I've been on the mend since a) I got the flu from who I suspect is either my aunt or little cousin b) had a minor medical/elective surgery last week. So, I've been heads down for about a week and doing a pretty good groundhog impression by only poking my head out of my door to collect mail and make quick trips to get food. Although I haven't hit the gym for over a week, I'm SO happy to say that all the creatine and protein shakes has been keeping me pretty stable as far as my physique, whereas before I started this routine I'd loose all my muscle tone within 4 days of not working out. I HIGHLY recommend the creatine and protein combination for anyone interested. I was a skeptic for too long.

Last night I finally got an uncontrolable urge to jack off right before bed, which I did. Then this morning, I had a raging case of morning wood. "NICE!" thought I, but then I had to make take a quick reality check in the mirror to make sure my self-confidence was at a satisfactory level, since I won't be winning any beauty contests for the next week or so. For this reason, I thought if I'm gonna hook up, it shouldd probably be with someone who knows how I normally look, so they would hopefully take today's shabby/scruffy/unkempt appearance as either a novelty or just a bad day but not think to much about it, as opposed to giving a first-impression to a first-time fuck. I went online and was hit-up by a guy I'd been talking to for about a month, who lives 1/2 hour away down south. Since it would have been our first time, when he asked if he could come over I said, "That would be great. But today's kind of out. Definitely up for it and available later this week if you are." To which he responded, "Sure. And hey, if you have any other tops you want to invite too that wouldd be awesome." OK....if you remembered my previous post on the subject, you know how irritated this made me. So, I just waited a minute or so, then responded back, "Sure thing. And hey, if you have any other hotter bottoms you can bring with you that I can fuck when I get tired of your ass, that would be cool too." Loooooong silence. Then a simple message: "hot". Since you can't detect facial expressions or body language over the internet, I was wondering if I made my point or not.

The good thing was almost immediately afterwards I got hit up by Ozzie (the guy who looks like Ozzie from Survivor"). Since I'd boned him a few times now and we'd both seen each other on the 'scruffy' days, I thought he'd be PERFECT. I went to the house he was at, which wasn't his, so we couldn't use any of the bedrooms. I told him we could do it on the floor, and he smiled, then pulled off a few pillows from the couch and threw them on the ground. Then he knelt down in front of me and pulled out my dick and started sucking. Normally, I don't like oral on my dick, but today was different since it had been so long for me having sex of any kind. It was probably the sheer excitement of knowing I was gonna get some ass, so the long ranger was rock hard. While Ozzie was nobbing my cock, I said, "hey, man. Remember last time you wanted me to get some pics of us fucking? Well, this time I brought a camera." He moaned and you could tell he was getting really turned on by this. At that point, I pulled him up off my dick, spun him around, roughly pulled down his shorts and underwear and pushed him over and "posed" him in the position I wanted him in. Then I got out the camera and took some nice shots (well, you be the judge). After I got what I wanted, I suited/lubed up, lifted Ozzie's legs, inserted my cock into his EXCELLENT hole and just started pumping him missionary like a wild-man. Last time I think I "overfucked" Ozzie as I did it to him twice and spent about 2 hours inside him to the point that he was really sore the next day. This time, I was really not even thinking, but just overwhelmed by the sensation and pleasure of pounding his ass, that I didn't even time it, control it, or even check to see if he was enjoying it. And to be honest, sometimes it just works out when this happens...and this was one of those times. After probably only 5 minutes of slamming that poor kid's ass, I felt the orgasm coming. I didn't hold back, hold out or even care. I just let go and started shooting and grunting pretty loud (probably one of my most intense orgasms in a LONG time). Let me just say, some guys (and women) are noisy when they cum, almost to the point of being obnoxious. I'm usually vocal, but also very respectful of my surroundings; but not today. I was pretty overcome and carried away, and I admit that. So, when I was done forcing every last drop of cum out of my cock, I looked down at Ozzie (oh yeah....that's who I was fucking) and saw he had a HUGE grin on his face. The little fucker was getting off on watching me. Right when I realized that, a thought occurred to me, so I took a quick glance down at his dick...yup, Bull's-eye! He had a pool of white cum across his abdomen. "Cool, my job here is done" I thought. But just as I was getting ready to pull out of him, he grabbed my ass and said, "Can you stay in me for a little bit more? I want to cum again."




My first thought was that was wishful thinking on Ozzie's part, since I'M usually the one who cums twice. But I thought since he's usually such a good sport, I'd give it a couple of minutes, since my dick really was still very hard and it really did feel good inside him (not overly sensitive yet). So, I just grinned at him, leaned my body back so my weight was now on my thighs and started thrusting inside him again. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he grabbed his boy-dick and started jacking like crazy. He used his own cum as lube and I was getting turned on because his dick really was hard and he looked like he really might have a chance at getting his rocks off (as opposed to guys who have whiskey/chrystal/weed dicks where you know there is no chance in hell they're gonna get hard, let alone get off). Ozzie started jacking even faster, and I was getting into it and started encouraging him as I pumped my cock inside him, "come on dude! You can do it! show me your load." And then, there it went: his dick started shooting like a geiser- this time hitting him in the face.

As hot as that was, I knew I wouldn't be able to cum again, so we just left it at that and I left the boy to reat up. But a couple hours later, I got hit up by yet another old fuck-bud who I decided to invite over. Not as good or exciting as Ozzie's adventure, but he did get my second nut of the day, so all is well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment