Monday, January 30, 2012

Deal-Breakers

Yes, I did it again: I went back to the underwear party. AND I learned a valuable lesson: never go to one less than 1 month in between the last one as they only get about 1/3 the amount of people to show up. I ended up fucking this nice 20-something dark-skin latin dude in a stall in the bathroom (both of us came in about 5 mins, then I threw the profo in the toilet and set out to see who else was worth having a look at). About 1 hour later I fucked another leather dude there, but nothing worth writing home about, so I didn't even bother cumming; just pulled out, smiled and peeled the profo off my dick into the toilet and left. Now, here's where it gets hot; as I was exiting that stall, the same dude I fucked earlier was heading into a stall at the end of the row with another younger hotter light-skin latin kid. I casually entered the vacant stall next to them, sat on the toilet and looked at the ground to see what was going on. At first their feet were toe-to-toe, so they were most likely making out. After a few minutes, I saw the dark-skin dude's knees come down (he was giving the other dude a blow-job). This went on for awhile, until the knees came up, then the other dude's knees came down (now HE was blowing the dark-skin dude). This lasted for a couple minutes, till I saw the dark-skin guy's shoes turn around (the light-skin guy was eating the other guy's hole... NOW it was getting interesting). A few more minutes, then the knees went up, and moments later I started hearing some grunts and sligh slapping noises. I let that go on for about a minute, then quietly got up to stand on the toilet and lean over to see: the light-skin dude was fucking the dark-skin dude with full force; this looked like a very rough fuck. I caught the eye of the dark-skin dude and he gave me this look of surprise, then total longing at the realization of what might happen, like a dog that wants to be let in the house. I smirked and signaled for him to unlock the stall. He casually leaned over and unlocked it; and before the other dude knew what happened I was right in there next to him watching him roughly fucking the dark-skin dude.

What I REALLY wanted to do was fuck the light-skin dude while he did the dark-skin dude (I had already been in there). I started massaging the light-skin dude's hole, which he didn't appreciate at all (he was pretty drunk as well, but not drunk enough that I could force myself on him without a struggle). Also, by the way he was fucking the other dude, he gave me the impression that he was probably a "weekend gay", so I didn't want to be a dick and spoil the mood, and instead started massaging his neck and shoulders while he pumped the other dude. After a few minutes, he finally needed to catch his breath and pulled out; he had been barebacking the dark-skin dude and had a fat uncut dick wet and shiney from butt-juice. Without missing a beat, I pulled out a profo from my sock, suited up, and slipped back inside the dark-skin dude's butt-hole. I immediatly noticed his grunts were now more like whimpers and moans; more like really enjoying it rather than just taking it like a good boy. I started getting a good rythm going and turned to the light-skin dude next to me and said, "see? this is how you fuck a butt". He smiled and said, "hot." After a few minutes of him watching intently, I felt my balls start churning. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I grabbed the dark-skin dudes waist with one arm, and his shoulder with my other and started pounding hard, pumping a load out. As I started slowing down and breathing heavy while my dick drained, the dark-skin dude said, "wait, don't stop! I want to cum" and began jacking his dick. I said, "don't worry..." then abruptly slipped my cock out and positioned the other dude behind him, "...you have your second string right here." The other dude didn't miss a cue, and slipped his bare cock back inside and continued his rough fuck as I exited the stall. I spent the next few minutes cleaning up in the sink and heard all the grunting and fumbling; the light-skin dude probably had a whisky dick and this would last a lot longer than I cared to stick around for.

OK, earlier in the week I got to bone a HOT 32-year-old buffed red-head dude (Yes! Red-heads; the cadilac of pubes!!!) While I'm an equal opportunity bone-master, anyone who knows me (or follows this blog) understands I have a major soft-spot for red-heads, especially because they usually come with light-skin and pink holes. And this guy being ripped and absolutely hot was just too good to be true. Unfortunately, he lives 45 mins away, which in the gay world might as well be transcontinental. So, hopefully I'll see (bone) him again, but it might not happen.


OK, now a topic some of you might not want to stick around for: Deal-breakers (caution: leave NOW if you don't want to read something graphic). A couple-days after I hooked up with the red-head, a 20-year-old Latin kid I'd been talking to for a week or so (and thought we really hit it off) said he wanted to come over. When he arrived, he was so hot (like a younger, darker, goatee'd version of Eric Bana) that I actually felt pangs of insecurity because...well, of anything. I invited him in and didn't really get a hesitant vibe from him other than the typical nervousness so we made it into my boning-laire. We started with some heavy-petting, and little-by little the clothes came off to reveal he had a long 7" uncut dick (more insecurity!!! What if the long-ranger can't make it to 8"??? Deep breaths...calm blue ocean...) Then the kid started kissing my pecs, which really made all my anxiety go away. When my hands rubbed his back, then made their way down to his bubble-butt, the long ranger was at full attention...so, yeah : ) He stroked me for a bit, then I moved behind him and tried to push him over my bed...but he resisted. "Uh-oh...now it starts" I thought. I whispered, "relax dude. I want to make your butt feel good." He responded, "I know you will. I'm down for you to fuck me if you want." I smiled, "Oh, we're definitely gonna fuck dude. I just want to get your hole nice and wet for it so you'll be relaxed." Now he was getting nervous, and replied, "I'm not clean enough for that today. But we can fuck if you're down. If not it's coo." Not wanting to miss the opportunity, like a dumb highschool virgin I fumbled for a profo in the pocket of the sweats on the floor and suited up the long-ranger. The kid grabbed it and standing up, guided it in slowly, but completely while standing upright.

OK...I'm not stupid or naive; I knew something was up. But DAYUM it felt good inside this kid's bubble-butt!! I started slow at first just kind of gyrating my dick around in him (really all I could do with him standing upright in front of me). Then as I started getting an in-and-out rythm going he started loosening up and getting into it (his long hard 7" dick was leaking like a fawcet). At one point, I finally bent him over the bed as I started pumping harder. I grabbed his butt-cheeks to spread them and let every inch of my cock in...and that's when I saw it--anal warts all around his hole. I didn't want to be a dick about it, so I just kept pumping like nothing was wrong and just focused on getting my rocks off. In about a minute, I commanded, "grab your cock dude, I'm gonna blow!" He did as commanded and started jacking off his dick while I pumped my load out. Then quicker than you can say, "wheredjago?" I was out of him and in the bathroom scrubbing my cock off in the sink. About 5 mins later I came back and he was lying on the bed naked. "You need to wash up?" I asked. "Nah, it's coo" he said as he rubbed his crotch and hands with the cum rag I left by the bed. Aaaaand, this is why he has anal warts. We chatted for a few minutes, and it turned out he had taken the bus over, so I offered to give him a ride back home (less than 2 miles away). After I dropped him at his appartment complex, he said, "so...you have my number. Call me, OK?" And, well....that was not going to happen. This kid was hot in every way shape and form; hot body, face, demeanor and huge cock/bubble-butt. And the anal warts were OK finding out during sex, but not OK for a repeat. But I didn't want to be a dick. I figured he was probably caught up in the moment and like most 20-year-old would succumb to ADD in an hour or so and forget all about me, so I replied, "sure thing li'l bro. But you have my number too."

Bottom line; I have few deal-breakers, but they are very solid; no flaking, no flaming, no sparking, no flabby asses...and no anal warts. Other than that...

1 comment: