Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Good Start

Back in the US now after a not-so-fun trip over the holidays (family drama, as many of you probably experience yourselves, so not going to bore you with someone else's). On my way back to the US, I did get a stop-over in London, and stayed at a shitty hotel near Clapham Common just so I could walk over for some boning whenever I wanted throughout the night...and I got 3 pieces of ass (2 mediocre, but one TOP Quality).

The week I got back, I decided to go to the Underwear party in SF since I hadn't been in over a year. So...here's the thing: I fucked 3 guys there, ALL hot...but it took me all night. The first dude was some 30-something "twink", meaning he said he was 21, which he obviously was not, so he was either drugged-out beyond his ability to distinguish reality or just living on another planet or both. Still, he was hot and told me by chance he'd be at the party and I should look for him and just guide him by the hand someplace dark and fuck him. I did find him, and tried to take him somewhere, but he started giggling and said, "It's too early. I'm not ready yet. Maybe later." Now, it's not that this guy was overwhelmingly hot or anything; tall, lanky, nice ass in a jockstrap, but I felt like I was owed his ass for some reason. And as much of tweaker as he was, I knew someone else would get to him eventually and I was determined not to be the beneficiary of sloppy seconds. So, I casually followed him at a distance like a stealthy predator until about 1/2 hour later he was locking lips with some equally twinky looking guy in the corner (who I could guarantee was not packing the 8" gift I had in my speedos). I watched as their heavy-petting got gropey, and at that moment the long-ranger took over-- I wrapped-up got right behind the tall twink, and just positioned my cock at his hole. He didn't struggle or push me away, so I pushed harder, then it just popped in. He was standing straight up lip-wrestling with the other dude, so I couldn't even bend him over. But I was so horned up I didn't care and just fucked him right there only to get my dick off...which I did in probably less than a minute. After that I just pulled out, threw the condom in the corner and walked away to wash in the bathroom. The punch-line is he passed-by me a couple more times and with a huge grin asked, "when are you gonna fuck me again?" I just smiled the first time, and scowled and rolled my eyes the second (there were much better opportunities afoot now). I ended up fucking a VERY cute blond kid with a 7"+ uncut dick in the bathroom, and a bubble-butt black bottom with some butt-out underwear (a few guys were wearing those at the party; they look kind of like wrestling singlets with the ass cut out. kinda odd-looking).

I arrived at the party at 11 and fucked the blond kid at 3:00am, so I had spent 4 hours there. It made me wonder; is this really the best investment of my time if the real reason I'm there is to get laid? Anyway, I was half-tempted to bring my phone to the event just to snap some pics, but thought better of it. So, here are my first attempts at the "fruit-basket" shots of the dudes I've fucked since I been back home (I know I'm not very good at it, but hopefully I'll get better):












This last dude was a 20-something kid I met on facebook and had fucked once last year (he was in a "committed relationship", yet I was lucky enough to bag him). He finally let me fuck him again this week, and did NOT disappoint. You can't really tell, but he has an incredible bubble-butt. His hole fits my cock like a glove in every respect. He also likes it rough, so I gave him a very long spanking before mounting him from behind and prison-raping him. I told him I wanted to cum while fucking him missionary, and he just looked at me with huge cute brown puppy-dog eyes and said, "you don't have to tell me, just take it". And...I did. As you can tell, he has a very big dick on him (fatter than mine, but I still have an inch over him). So, enjoy this first post of the year. This coming weekend I'll be back in Orlando. Not planning on hooking up with the Puertorican kid tho as I'll most likely be hosting a small group/orgy of my own and get some more fresh meat. Will be catching up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment