Thursday, January 19, 2012

Orlando...for the last time

Just getting back from Orlando, and I am completely underwhelmed. The party I had planned didn’t happen, mostly because my flight was delayed, so by the time I got into town/into my hotel to send the email with the room #, it was just 1 hour prior and everyone made other plans. One guy did show up; a hot (but a little too hairy for my usual taste) lanky Guido. He was kinda disappointed there was no party, but was still very eager for me to fuck him—which I did, twice. We spent a couple hours total together and seemed to hit it off; when I told him I was in town for a few more days he suggested we should hang again and maybe do dinner. I said I’d be up for it and we made plans for the next eve. I called the next day and left 2 messages (one in the morning and one in the eve) but never heard back. The next day I got an email saying “sorry, had a bad day yesterday. U still in town?” Fuck that; my “no flake” rule is strictly in place, especially when there are so many other opportunities to be had. And I did partake a couple more times, but really nothing to write home about. From talking to other people in Orlando (as well as my own experience to date) what I’m noticing is a) Orlando guys are 9’s on the flakey spectrum b) a disproportionate amount of them tend to be on prozak/Zoloft/depression medication c) they tend to complain about how bad things are in Orlando. The kid I met years back is no exception, and I didn’t even bother looking him up/letting him know I was heading out there this time. Plus, for some reason EVERY time I head to Florida (Mexico too) I get extremely bloated and it takes me 3 days to shake it. In short: I’ll be happy if I don’t ever make it back to Florida, especially Orlando. Been there, tapped that.

Speaking of which, before I left for Orlando, I did get to pump a very nice bubble-butt bottom; he's 40, body-builder but white-collar professional type who's also "partnered" (yeah...whatever). He was an awesome fuck; liked it slightly rough so I got to do whatever I wanted with him. And hey...you guys gotta give me mad props for all the "meat basked" shots I've been putting up these days : )

Im still hella jet-lagged, so this is gonna be a short post. So, to wrap, here’s a photo-shoot (meaning I took photos, then the long-ranger got to shoot) of my long-time friend (and fuck-bud) Muff-diver. He has one of the nicest asses on the planet (former dancer), but you be the judge. If anyone is in the Northern California area and wants to tap that, let me know as he’s VERY versatile and has the right equipment for top and bottom sex.





No comments:

Post a Comment