Monday, February 6, 2012

ABCD part 4

My job has been VERY stressful this last week. The cliche' "a lot on my plate" is pretty accurate, to the point that just as I'm about to grab a few minutes for lunch somone seems to always have an "urgent" request that requires me to be on the phone immediately. And just like that, my days go by without me so much as having a bag o' chips to eat. I know...boo-fuckin'-hoo, but I'm just sezzin, it's getting pretty stressful. On the brighter side, my work is sending me to Puerto Rico in 2 weeks, which is kinda cool since I haven't been there since my early 20's. From what my boricua friends tell me, it's changed a lot. When I was there I stayed at a place called the "Atlantic Beach hotel" which was gay, but now apparently it has switched owners and downgraded to just "gay friendly". Back in the day, the owners and staff were gay, and if the bell-boys thought you had any money, would not hesitate to get in the shower to show you how it worked. Looking back I can't remember how many guys I fucked when I was there. I do remember I had to fend of a few very agressive and sleazy old American pilots who apparently infest San Juan. I also remember getting hit on by a hugely buffed light-skinned Puerto Rican dude and his friend, a more typical-looking Puerto Rican guy; both in their 20's as well. I opted for the light-skinned guy, took him back to my hotel room and ended up fucking him...AND discovering that not all Puerto Ricans are hung (that was a surprise). The next day, his friend came over and I ended up fucking him too, so...I had a pretty full plate. I'm under no pretenses that this trip will be as...er...adventurous as my last time there, but I'm also hoping my work-load will not stress me out of having ANY fun while I'm there.

So, as far as boning this last week, I've pretty much been sticking to my regular newly-formed harem; more out of expediency and reliability than loyalty. The exception was Saturday night: I had just had a full day involving, car-shopping, a HARSH workout (hells yeah!), an extensive Korean BBQ dinner and a photo exhibition from a friend of mine down in the south bay. By the time I got home around 11pm I was totally wiped. But, I did get a call from the white kid I wrote about back in December (haven't heard from him since). He said, "hey, just wanted to say hello. And that I miss your amazing dick." I said, "alright li'l bro. Good to hear from you. How you been?" "Fine....um...is it too late to come over?" For anyone else, I probably would have said it was...but I can't put in to words how awesome his hole is. I'm sincerely in awe...and I've not only been around the block, but I'm a registered tour-guide there at this point. I responded, "well, how soon can you be over? I have an early morning tomorrow, so I don't want to make it too late." He quickly added, "I can be over in 20 minutes. And I don't even need to cum. I already jacked off twice today. I just want to feel that cock of yours inside me again." At this point, the swelling in my underwear made the decision for me, so I told him to come over as soon as he could and he agreed, saying, "I'll just wear a jock, so my ass is all yours. Is that cool?" ummm.....psssshyeah!!!!!!!

The long and longer of it is he came over, dropped his pants, and that white butt of his in that jock-strap should be classified a world herritage site, as it is truly something to behold. I got the impression he just wanted to be used, so I resisted the impression to eat him out or do any kissing/heavy-petting with him. Instead, I just suited-up the long-ranger and mounted him from behind. Although he seemed to need to go slow at first, I soon got him to take a pounding doggie-style. When I flipped him on his back so I could do him missionary, he looked up at me and asked, "are you going to get your dick off in me?" I didn't answer with words; I just held his legs wide open, slide my cock back in his incredible pink hole and started power-driving him until I started cumming. After my thrusts started slowing down, I noticed my cock was still rock-hard, so I just went with it and kept fucking him, and was still really enjoying it. I let his legs down slightly and I guess he thought I was ready to pull out, so he grabbed my hips and said, "wait..." I smirked, lifted his ass up a little so his ass was arched over my lap then aimed my cock directly at his boy-button and started poking his g-spot with some quick thrusts. His eyes opened wildly, and he let out a huge wimper as he suddenly grabbed his dick out from his jock and asked, "what are you doing???" "I'm hitting your spot, dude" I responded casually, and without a second more, he started unloading a huge volume of cum all over his chest and abs. So, will he come back again? Probably. But not counting on it anytime soon. I've met guys like that before who are all about the control of coming over for sex when THEY want it, knowing guys like me can't say no to our dicks (or their ass).

Finally, ABCD (another big cock debate). I have a hypothesis on why certain racial groups are known for big dicks, and it begins in pre-history. Think back to Africa, for example, when humans were essentially hunter-gatherers and pretty much fucked whenever they want AND would usually only do it from behind (missionary position is a relatively new phenomenon anthropologically speaking). So, it's no secret that black folk be havin' some ghetto onions (aka big butts). So, logically, if you were trying to get some pussy back in the day, you may have even had to force yourself on a woman from behind while she was gathering berries or whatever. Point is, if you had a small penis, you might manage to penetrate through that big booty, but just barely, and the semen would probably be easily expelled once the deed was done. Therefore, it would only be guys with big dicks who could really get in there from behind and manage to penetrate deep enough to leave some seed (and thus big-dicked offspring via natural selection). So, my theory is that in societies where the woman have traditionally had big buts (note: not wide, but big) you will also generally find guys with big dicks. I can absolutely say this is the case where I am from too. Not saying it's ALWAYS like that, or that other societies where women DON'T have big butts don't have their instances of big-dicked dudes. Just saying I think there was indeed some pre-historic natural selection at work back in the day.

On a separate note: a friend of mine told me casually that "big dicks are a recessive gene". I have never heard this, nor do I know of any way to confirm or deny this. So, I'm definitely open to hear any facts or ideas on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment