Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Brazilian Boning

Yesterday I decided to work from home. I live in a very residential/planned community; kinda like Naples, Long Beach or Lago Maggiore, Coral Gables. So, while it's a kick-ass place to wake up to in the morning, and quiet place to get work done, there's not a lot in the way of crowds or travelers. The one exception is a small hotel catering to an office park walking distance from my house. I got a call in the morning from Lumberjack (who I haven't seen in months) and he offered to come by my place during lunch. I conveniently got to fuck his sweet ass (hasn't changed) before returning to my work (he had to leave soon after as well so it worked out). By the time I had finished my projects, it was already 9:30pm, and the long-ranger was getting restless again. I knew my chances of hooking up that evening weren't that good--but I went online anyway. As fate would have it, I started chatting with a dark-skinned guy visiting from NYC. His pic was pretty random and he didn't have a face pic with it. But the cool and rare thing about it was that he was staying at that hotel I mentioned (never hooked up with anyone staying there since it's very business-oriented). So, I thought since I could walk there, I'd take the chance that this guy was butt-ugly.

I got there and the guy looked like a poor-man's Alfonso Ribeira, but definitely in his mid-20's. He was wearing a towel, which I quickly took off to see the goods. Not surprisingly the pic he sent out was NOT him--this guy was about 10 lbs heavier, different body-type altogether, and this guy was only about 7" cut whereas the guy in the pic was shall we way, much lengthier. This guy also had a weird accent I couldn't place, so I asked him where he was from, and of course he said "New York". "yeah, but where were you born?" I asked, and he said, "Brazil". Without hesitation, I continued in Portuguese, "OK. Get on the bed. Put you're knees here and your ass up". He complied and the good part was he had a HUGE round, firm ass. He had a little of the negro-funk in the trunk, but it was tolerable, so I burried my face in his ass like a dog in a supperdish till his hole was nice and ready. At that point I had suited up and started to slide my cock in his tight but pliant hole. It took a couple tries to get my hole cock in, and once it was in I just started pounding him (no thought to it, and no mercy). I eventually flipped him over and was doing him missionary. I was going at it pretty hard and happened to catch a glance at his face; he stared at me with his brow furrowed in what look like annoyance. I didn't care, and thought this would be a good time to finish up, which I did and pounded a load out. As I pulled out, I noticed by his wet-spot on his belly I had hit a bull's eye. But just from the vibe I was getting I didn't really care, so I just went to wash up.

When I got out, he was still lying on the bed and hadn't moved. Against my better judgement, I asked, "are you OK?" He responded almost in monotone, "that's not the way I like to have sex." "What do you mean?" I was morbidly interested. He continued, "You have a big dick (*he used the word "pimboca" which I HATE*) but all you did was fuck me with it and didn't do anything else." I was in a serious state of "pshhhh, whatever" and said, "well, you came without even touching yourself, so I guess my dick did what it was supposed to." He didn't respond, and I had my clothes on by now so I said, "You sent me someone else's pic who is in much better shape. Believe me, if I were with THAT guy, I'd have done a LOT more." Then I left the hotel and walked home. This was yet another experience which confirms my opinion about Brazilians; They are NOT all good looking, they do not all have big dicks, but they are ALL full of drama.

The next morning I had a lot of errands and family stuff to do, culminating in me impulse-buying a large and expensive piece of furniture (but seriously, it looks GREAT, no regrets). The day went by too fast, which tends to happen when corraled by relatives unfortunately (especially now that I'm working). But this evening, I finally got to hook up with a guy I'd been talking to online for months. He's a very good looking white guy with a black-guy's ass (his words, and I agree).


He's originally from the mid-west and had a very reserved demeanor in bed, but definitely took my fucking like a champ. He said, "that's probably the most agressive I've ever had it in bed." I smirked and asked, "was that a good thing?" He smiled back, "it was great. you know what you're doing." Just as I was getting my hopes up, he started to dress and said, "well, I'm kinda sorta getting into a relationship with someone right now. I don't know where it's going exactly. I guess that's why I came over tonite." Another "pshhh, whatever" moment. But I didn't let it show and said, "well, then you'll have to call me, cuz I won't call you." He responded, "fair enough. but don't stop talking to me online or anything." I smiled as I walked him out. Yup, too good to be true there. But at least the balls are dry.

1 comment:

  1. I guess he wanted more kissing/heavy petting or oral sex. I seriously don't care. He got what he deserved as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete