Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jockstrap

Since I promised assorted friends/relatives/well-wishers that I'd meet them in SF for the King Tut exhibit (don't bother; they only have about half the stuff they used to show) I thought I'd "optimize" my time up there by getting in some weekend boning. And not to be a hater, but since there are probably 1000 times more gay guys up in SF than where I live (no exageration) I was really hoping to score a blond, red-head, or just a plain white guy, since 9 out of 10 hookups are usually with Asians or Latins (once again, NOT hating, just needing some variety here). Unfortunately, in the online gay world of SF, most white guys are also into some very kinky/extreme shit, tweakers, or just plain flakes. Case in point: I was chatting with a guy who's pics definitely fit the bill of what I was looking for, said he was up for what I was into, had a very masculine sounding voice when we talked on the phone (a requisite), and just when I thought we were gonna seal the deal, he says, "just to let you know, I might not be up for getting fucked. But definitely up for some butt-worship, sniffing, dog-licks...that sorta thing." *click*

I ended up narrowing it down to two candidates; a buffed Filipino dude who BEGGED me to come over and fuck him, and a buffed Mexican Military dude. I thought, if I plan it right, I can do them both; one before and one after the exhibit. I ended up going to the Filipino guy's flat first. He was shorter, but had a buffed body (no bubble-butt tho, but it was still nice a nice hole). The thing was, after we got our clothes off, he kept on a blue jockstrap. Now, I've had this chat with a number of bottoms as I was curious as to why some where a jockstrap. I've been told (and tend to agree) that when guys keep the jockstrap on, it's because they don't want you to focus on their dick at all, and it's like letting you know they're all about your cock in their hole. Since I got the "butt signal", I was feeling kinda greedy and ended up fucking him twice, just because I could. While I never saw his halloween-candy-sized dick outside of his jockstrap, it was hard and leaking the entire time. But the second time he was having issues and I could tell he was uncomfortable so I didn't cum.

After the Tut exhibit and subsequent trip to the Gelateria I spoke about before (this time I had jackfruit...YUMMO!) everyone went their separate ways, leaving me free to dial-a-fuck. I started on the Military Mexican dude. The call went to his voicemail, and he had a very thick wet-back accent, which for some reason REALLY turned me off. I guess it was because he said he lived up here all his life and just got out of the marines. So, could be...but doubtful. Either way, wasn't into it. I started dialing the next guy on my list, when Hill calls me, saying he's flying through SFO and has a layover on his way to Ft Lauderdale to watch the Superbowl (FYI, I really have no horse in this year's race). He came over late afternoon and for some reason we were both really tired (him from flying, me from walking all day). We ended up agreeing we could both use an evening nap and got into bed in the cuddle position. After about an hour of dozing in and out, I realized my dick was rock-hard again, and Hill's bubble-butt ass was RIGHT THERE...so what was I waiting for? Even though Hill was asleep, I suited up, got some lube out and just slide inside him. He woke up with a whiney moan of delight and spread his cheeks open with his hands. I just started pounding, then pulled out took some pics (you're welcome) then started in again. Like clockwork, just as I was pounding his boy-pussy on the home stretch, he started jerking his python cock and we both ended up cumming like wildcats. Feeling benevolent, I got the cum-rag out, wiped him up, then pulled the covers back over him so he could sleep some more (and he did).

Tomorrow may be a workout with Sven, which is always great since he's one of the best guys to workout with: masculine ("come on dude, my gramma could lift more than that), challenging ("OK, this time try 12 reps if you think it's so easy") and knowledgeble ("you know, weightlifting was actually invented by the ancient Spartans"). Why am I hyperfixating on weightlifting this week you may ask? Underwear party, BABY! There are actually 2 of them next week, and I'm at least going to one. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. ROFL!! "But definitely up for some butt-worship, sniffing, dog-licks...that sorta thing." You should of said "smell ya later" THEN hung up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay another lesson needed here (seriously I actually have had sex with men before!) but what are...dog licks?? LOL TGD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have no idea. I mean I can guess, but that's about it. It might not even be spelled that way, meaning that's what I heard over the phone and it may be something totally different. Either way, I wasn't feeling particularly "curious" about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, well I will put it out of my mind and pretend that Dog Licks, is not a sexual thing...but if it does turn out to be, please let me know. I like to keep up on current events! lol TGD

    ReplyDelete