Saturday, February 20, 2010

Going to Disneyland...part II

As predicted, things have been settling down at my gym now that all those posers' "new year's resolutions" have dissolved into wishful thinking. I actually thought about hanging around for a steam and possible cruising. But as I was working out, Hill callled me and said he'd be passing through on his way back from SFO to Sacramento. Knowing a bird in the hand is better than being left with my dick in my hand, I told him to head over to my place and decided to skip the steamroom. Hill is consistently a hot fuck, and this time did not disappoint. The only drawback was when I finished, I had to keep fucking him another 3 or so minutes afterwards (pretending to enjoy it) until he came. Cuz that's the kind of stud I am (actually, it's all about repeat customers...gotta keep your bottoms happy).

Saturday, I had a lot of domestic catch-up to do, but sk8er was hitting me up all day saying he wanted to come over. I thought that would be good timing; I don't really have to give him my A-game, but could get off a couple rounds in him and could slot him in whenever. But it turned out between my errands and his lack of commitment pinning down an exact time, we never coordinated, which left me getting more and more horny (gotta maximize the fucking during the weekend). So, around the afternoon I got hit up by an 18-year-old white kid who looks VERY much like Haley Joe Osment (I'll call him Haley). He seemed very flighty, and of course wanted to see many more pictures than the 5 that are already in my profile, so I just started ignoring him. He started pleading with me telling me he was "for real", so I finally gave him my number. A couple hours later he finally called, and sounded like a typical Kali-kid; kinda dumb, not a lot of substance, but very chill and non-toxic. There was still a lot of "um....." and hesitation in his voice as we spoke, so I wasn't banking on him coming over. But sure enough...

When he showed up (after getting lost) he looked exactly like his pics, but definitely looked a LOT younger in person (5'11" lanky and way boyish). In person he wasn't as hesitant though and in fact cocky in demeanor, so it didn't take much to get him to my boning-lair. The first thing I did was to take off my shirt to assert my ego over his (he was SO cute, but like I said, lanky and cut/toned; not muscular). He immediately went for my pecs, then kissed my abs. Good : ) Next, I took his hand to cup my cock which was growing in my jeans. He started rubbing it and eased it out of my fly and stroked it. I pulled down his baggy shorts and underwear to reveal a NICE ass; not quite bubble-butt, but close. His body was hairless above the waist, with only some slight pubes and butt hair that rose from his legs. I bent him over and dove in to take a closer look, and spent a good 5 minutes or so tonguing his pink hole. This got the long-ranger to full mast, so I walked around and told him to put it in his mouth, which he did.

After I let him suck me for a bit, I said, "so, remember what we talked about? I want to fuck." He nodded and added, "we can try it. Like I said, I tried it a couple times before but I'm not very good at it." I nodded in understanding, suited up, then mounted him from behind. I slipped my cock in him inch by inch, stopping after the first few to let him adjust, then sliding it in more. When I got the whole thing in, I gently rocked my hips and asked if he was OK. He was. I started getting more and more agressive, but he put out his hand to signal me to stop, and I took his lead and slowed down. I thought we should go to round 2 so I flipped him on his back and started to do him missionary. This got him really hot, and he asked, "do you kiss?" I looked him square in the eye and said flattly, "no". Then I started fucking him rythmically and kissing his neck, ears and jaw, until I made it to his mouth and planted a huge tongue-filled kiss into him. I rarely kiss, but DAYUM, I knew I was going to Disneyland, so the least I could do was say thank you for the ride.

I told him I was getting close and asked how HE wanted to cum. He asked how I wanted him to cum, so I said, "I want you to cum with me inside you. Let me get my dick off, then we'll worry about you." and with that I pounded his boy-pussy until I shot my load (NICE orgasm). His dick wasn't big (about 5" for such a tall guy) but was rock-hard, so I felt generous and started stroking him. About a minute later he was shooting in my hand while I rocked my dick in and out of him. I slowly pulled out of him then went to wash up briefly then lay down next to him again and asked, "So, you ready for round 2?" He smiled and said, "I'm actually driving up to SF to meet some friends so I probably should get going in a few." Well, we started talking and "a few" turned into about 20 minutes. He was asking me if I was "bi" and how I learned to fuck so well, and that he really wanted to learn because he still likes fucking women. He also asked me if I knew any women I could bring over to have a 3-way with sometime.

I was having a good time playing big-bro to him, stroking his ego and giving him some sexual annectdotes. Before long, he was rock hard again and said, "well...if you want to fuck me again I'd let you." That was all it took, and this time I rolled him on his stomach and started doing it to him prison style. He was REALLY enjoying it like this and we each got another round off. When we were done, he said, "OK, now I REALLY need to go" and he went to the bathroom to wash off. Curiosity got the best of me, and I quickly grabbed his wallet out of his shorts to look at his driver's license. And...uh...yeeeeah, let's say he was 18....

As he left, he asked if he could come back sometime during the week. And while I REALLY would like to see him again (it was SO HOT!) I think one trip to Disneyland with him is the best way to go. At least until July-- then we can go as many times as he wants....

4 comments:

  1. Haha, check the ID before next time.lol. Don't wanna end up on dateline.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, there was a Going to Disneyand, Part I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought about putting up a "we card" sign over my bed, but feel strongly that it would break the mood.

    Last time I "went to Disneyland" was back in 2007. That was part I (you'd have to dig for it).

    ReplyDelete