Sunday, February 14, 2010

Underwear Party: 1 for 2

I started off this week with an incredibly horrible case of the stomach flu. Granted, it was going around at work, but the reality is when you use your tongue as a rectal thermometer as much as I do, you're bound to pick up whatever's going around during flu season. It wasn't as bad as other types of flu; just major stomach cramps, loss of apetite and about 10 trips to the toilet a day (pretty much like a steady case of food poisoning). And although I usually don't hook up during the week now that I'm working (due to circumstance, NOT choice) I did get hit up by a guy I used to fuck long ago. He's yet another flight attendant, white, early 30's and has a GREAT smooth ass (I shot these at the hotel). He's sinced moved out of the area to San Diego, but was up here for work and said he'd like to hook up...but now he's a total top and didn't think we'd be able to do anything. Uh-huh. Sure. After about 15 minutes of pawing at him I had my dick in his mouth...10 more and I was inside his smooth butt pounding his hole missionary. I was really giving him the smooth-talk why we were doing it; "dude, your hole is so warm. My cock likes it. You're making me feel so hot on top of you like this." He was really getting into it, too much so in fact as he came as I was fucking him without touching himself (bull's eye, BeeYotch!). But he was a trooper and let me finish up too. I was still not feeling the best so I told him I'd need to get home, but that he should call me again next time he was up.

Back to my stomach, this flu, my annoying jinder boss at work, some family stuff and a couple other things were really stressing me out to the point where I didn't think I'd be rested up enough by the time the weekend came to go to the Underwear party (I already resigned to skip the one on Thursday since there was just no fucking way). Plus, the weight loss was also getting to me and I was worried I wasn't spending an appropriate time at the gym. But by the time Saturday came, I was definitely on the mend and decided I'd put my best foot forward to see how it goes. I met Sven in SF to workout, and as usual he totally kicked my ass and got me all bulgey and very sore (but in a good way). From there, he said before we went to the Underwear party he wanted to walk around the Castro and slip in and out of some bars to show me the variety: a twink one, a Latin one, a frat-boy one, and then one he said was called the "Bombay Bunghole" for Indians and their admirers (he made that one up especially for me).


We made it to the Underwear party about 11pm and it was just getting started. Initially, it was pretty Asian, but then a very mixed crowd came in (more than I have experienced in years). And I'm very familiar with the fact that whenever I'm with Sven, he will invariably run into many people he knows throughout the night, but I was really unprepared when Spaz came up. Like I said, before, Spaz isn't a bad guy, he's just pretty clueless socially. But I was happy he was with a guy that turned out to be his boyfriend (didn't stop him from grabbing my chest several times, but at least I knew that would be as far as it went and I didn't have to worry about any future stalking...I'm hoping anyway). All in all, the party was OK; I ended up fucking two separate twinkish Mexican boys (separately). The guy I told Sven I really wanted to fuck was a short white guy with an enourmous muscle bubble-butt in a black jock-strap who got progressively tweaked out on the dancefloor as the night wore on to the point where I knew it just wasn't going to happen. I ended up getting home by about 3 and just crashed.


Sunday morning I had a lot of errands and catch-up to do, as well as some political action to take in the afternoon that I had committed to. But I had also made plans with a hugely buffed black guy who was visiting from DC (yup, yet another flight attendant). I finally got to his hotel around 8pm and he was HOT. He had a short-cropped haircut, was in his late 30's, huge arms and chest with stalky legs, bubble-butt ass and a little chunky around the front. When I showed up at his room, he opened the door, sized me up with his eyes, then nodded me in. I didn't know whether to take his demeanor as disinterest, coolness or what. He finally asked, "So what you been up to?" I thought I'd just be direct and see where it goes, so I moved behind him and pulled down his sweats and said, "not much. Just waiting to get here so I could see that ass of yours." He didn't stop me but challenged, "Oh, so you think you're goin' get some ass then." I took the bait and pulled out my stiffening cock rubbing it on his ass, "Well, yeah. This cock's going inside you, dude." He turned his head around and saw my dick, then I swear this is the first time this has ever happened: in one forceful move which TOTALLY caught me off guard his massive hands grabbed me by the chest and waist and pushed me on the bed, pinning me down. I was just about to try and kick him off me, cuz I didn't know what was going on, when his mouth wrapped around my cock and he used his one hand to pull on my balls while the other one was still holding me down on the bed.


After the initial shock of it all wore off, I started really enjoying this blow-job. He was good at it, AND I had never been dominated like this before. This guy could have done some serious damage to me if he wanted to, I'm completely up front about this. And when he lifted my legs over his shoulder, I got a little nervous and tried to move them off, but he was really just too strong for me. All the while his mouth was still blowing me, so I was hoping it was just so he could get extra access, but mentally I was also thinking of the best way I could get out of this position in case something went terribly wrong. After a few minutes, he stepped over me and shifted his weight onto my shoulders; I thought he was going to make me suck him, which was not gonna happen. But then almost instantly, my dick had a condom on it, his ass hole was lubed up, and he just sat on it. This guy was in control of everything. He was riding my dick with his hands still pinning my shoulders to the bed. I was rock hard and loving it actually. But I really did want to show him what I could do too. But I also knew he wanted to be in control, so I said, "your ass feels so hot. It's all about your ass man. You just let me know how you want it and I'll do it. Just tell me to do it from behind or on top and I'll do what you say." He perked up, "yeah? you goin get on top of me?" "Anything you want," I replied. He slipped my dick out then got off me and stepped over to the wall and bent over "then get inside this ass" he commanded. I got up and went behind him and started pounding his ass. "How's that? Am I doing a good job?" I pretended like I was vying for his approval. "Just fuck that ass. Do it harder!" I pounded him harder, then tried to drag him back over to the bed, but he gave me a hard stare. Then he sauntered over there at his own pace then got on his back. I waited for him to motion me over, then I came over like a dog at his command and slid my dick back inside him. His hands were all over me and he just hit all the right spots. I asked, "this is too hot. Can I cum now?" "Go ahead and nut" he responded and I obeyed.


After I got up, cleaned up in the restroom and he said, "you wanna chill for a few or you gotta take off?" I was actually really into this so I said I'd stay and lay beside him. Immediately his massive arms grabbed me and he put me in the spoon position. I'm usually the "big brother" when it comes to sex, but it was AWESOME being little bro to this massive incredibly masculine guy. We ended up talking for about 1/2 an hour, then fucking again (hot the second time too). He lives in DC and was leaving the next day, so we'll definitely keep in touch. Lucky for me I have president's day off, and I am SO ready to leave my job already, so it is very needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment