Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Bird in the Hand

Due to my "new" work schedule, I'm lucky if I get laid once during the week (for lack of time, energy, availability of bottoms etc). Because of this, I've been noticing that when an opportunity comes up from a bad-to-mediocre bottom that I normally wouldn't do a repeat with, during the week I'm more likely just to shrug, "eh...?" and let him come over just to get a quick load off. That's what happened last Tuesday; when I got online, I was hit up by what looked like a very hot 20-something Latin dude staying at a hotel near the airport (10 mins from me) who was into everything I wanted. The only sketchy thing was his face pic was blurred and he said he didn't have any others. OK, I've been around the block, and know that the probability here is 70% he's a lot older or uglier than when said pic was taken, 20% he's really hot but doesn't want his face pic visible/recognizable to others on the internet, and 10% that he is genuine and just took a bad/blurry picture. Regardless, at the same time got hit up by a pudgy, 30-something guy who I had fucked before--nothing to look at or write home about, but a firm-round bubble-butt to fuck. So, I went with door number 2 (back-door number 2 to be precise) simply because a) I didn't have to drive anywhere as this dude knew he was going to Disneyland and would drive to ME and b) it eliminated the guess-work and surprise of seeing who the blurry face-pic belonged to.


This trend in settling for the "bird in the hand" as well as my overall work-week means I have found myself counting the minutes until the weekends, knowing that I'll be able to catch-up on all my "quality" boning (or should be able to, at least). This Saturday however I had made a commitment to my aunt to help her move into her new place. I had made tentative plans with about 4 guys who called me throughout the day, telling them I was hoping to finish up around 8--that was absolutely wishful thinking. My aunt is about 15 years older than me and one of the most generous, supportive and genuine people you'll ever meet. She was somewhat of a rebel/hippie growing up so she has no pretense and finally became a very successful psychologist (I'm sure some of you can see where this is going now). Oddly, as she has aged she has become more and more old-world in mentality and demeanor specifically with people in service-oriented jobs. She sees and treats anyone from waiters to movers as "the help", meaning she is very demanding, shrill, and at times just plain unreasonable (see: raving bitch) and wants to ensure herself and everyone else around that she is not going to be taken advantage of in any way. This is exactly what happened during the move, and I essentially had to play mediator between the movers (who showed up late, worked very slowly and were careless in their prep-work) and my aunt (who constantly nagged, hovered, and started off every other question with "why didn't you guys...?" at very inappropriate times) to the point where at two times the movers were ready to dump everything out of the truck and leave. Both times I was able to difuse the situation, but the bickering between parties slowed down the process such that we finally finished around 11pm, and my Aunt kindly thanked the movers and gave them each a very big tip for "putting up with her".

Needless to say, I was not really in the mood for boning by the time I got home. And although I did make a half-hearted attempt to reach out to my bottoms to tell them I had gotten home, none of them were available at this hour either, so I just took some Alieve for my back pain and went to bed. Today (Sunday) I knew I'd need to get to the gym at some point, but the long-ranger was definitely telling me he needed to be taken out for a ride. Soon after I got up, I went online and was contacted by about 3 other guys (all Asian). I settled on one who seemed to be the most willing and accessible (yup, THAT was my criteria which is sounding more and more pathetic). When he came over, I was surprised that he had already been over a few times a couple years back, but I had decided the last time would be it. He's tall (about 6ft) but muscularly defined with a very jockish demeanor (no accent, very American). His issues were that he always liked it rough and blindfolded- no exceptions, which I got tired of. This time he came over with no mention of the blindfold (had he mentitoned it in our emails/msgs I would have immediately remembered it was him). I didn't take these pics, but they are his from his profile.


I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and took him to my boning-lair. I got behind him, pulled down his pants and bent him over to expose his smooth hole and started tongue-fucking it to get it wet. I was pretty rough with him, since I knew he liked it, and just suited up and shoved the long-ranger in his hole faster and harder than I would any "normal" fuck-bud. He bucked and pleaded, but I didn't stop pumping him from behind with a strong grip on his hips to brace my thrusts. He never told me to stop, just whined and took it. I finally flipped him over to fuck him missionary, and jammed my cock back in him, making my dick throb and grow while holding his legs up and applying steady pressure. Finally, I got the "pop" of his inner ring opening and he ghasped and moaned saying, "that last inch! it feels so good!" I savored that place, it's like a special glove for my dick-head and just moved my dick slightly in and out just to feel its tightness. I LOVE THAT! And this dude usually is just into getting abused and humiliated, but this time he was getting into it. I noticed he started jerking his miniscule prick, so I thought it would be a good time for me to pound one out, which I did. When he shot his dick, I thought I was looking at the fountain show at the Bellagio. There was cum everywhere.
I left for some errands, including getting more shirts (what the fuck happened to size small and mediums these days??? Is everyone a fucking XXL???) and some dago-T's for the gym. On my way there, I got a call from Sk8er who said he was drunk and needed me to fuck him. Boink! The long-ranger told me to head to that corral ASAP, and I did. The sex was OK since I got to fuck him however I wanted. I don't like him constantly calling me "daddy" (technically, I suppose that could be possible age-wise if I had forgotten to use a condom in highschool) or begging me not to ever cum but to keep fucking him for an hour (not gonna happen, I had other things to do). So, I'm pretty wiped for the night, considering I still have to go to work tomorrow (lousy bunch of racists!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment